Jump to content

Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

What is Khan going to say? Lol. Not like he's going to tell him while he's still employed what he's doing behind the scenes.

except Meyer isnt Medically good enough for him to be a hc.  dude bails on places and arguebly left florida worse off and hes also Pro-domestic abuse cua he protected that wr coach before he left. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's true.  You would think that Marrone would have to know he is on very thin ice.

There's no way he doesn't know he's done. We just went on a 15 game losing streak.

Like I said, not sure what he expects. Just unfortunate it got leaked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

There's no way he doesn't know he's done. We just went on a 15 game losing streak.

Like I said, not sure what he expects. Just unfortunate it got leaked.

He seems like a good guy.  I wonder if there is any chance they find a way to keep him around in some other capacity.  It seems like Khan is pretty loyal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He seems like a good guy.  I wonder if there is any chance they find a way to keep him around in some other capacity.  It seems like Khan is pretty loyal.

Unfortunately I don't see there being any way you explain it to the locker room/he takes a demotion. Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that happening ever. 

I love Doug the guy though. But it's definitely time to move on.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Unfortunately I don't see there being any way you explain it to the locker room/he takes a demotion. Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that happening ever. 

I love Doug the guy though. But it's definitely time to move on.

 

Yeah.  Maybe he can latch on somewhere else as a coordinator anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody see the fake "notepad scribbles found in an uber in new orleans that Meyer was in" that claimed to have his prospective Jaguars 2021 coaching staff on it?

who is spending their time making fake notepad coaching staffs lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • .Buzz changed the title to Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC
  • pwny featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...