Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

What is Khan going to say? Lol. Not like he's going to tell him while he's still employed what he's doing behind the scenes.

except Meyer isnt Medically good enough for him to be a hc.  dude bails on places and arguebly left florida worse off and hes also Pro-domestic abuse cua he protected that wr coach before he left. 

10 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's true.  You would think that Marrone would have to know he is on very thin ice.

There's no way he doesn't know he's done. We just went on a 15 game losing streak.

Like I said, not sure what he expects. Just unfortunate it got leaked.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

There's no way he doesn't know he's done. We just went on a 15 game losing streak.

Like I said, not sure what he expects. Just unfortunate it got leaked.

He seems like a good guy.  I wonder if there is any chance they find a way to keep him around in some other capacity.  It seems like Khan is pretty loyal.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He seems like a good guy.  I wonder if there is any chance they find a way to keep him around in some other capacity.  It seems like Khan is pretty loyal.

Unfortunately I don't see there being any way you explain it to the locker room/he takes a demotion. Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that happening ever. 

I love Doug the guy though. But it's definitely time to move on.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Unfortunately I don't see there being any way you explain it to the locker room/he takes a demotion. Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that happening ever. 

I love Doug the guy though. But it's definitely time to move on.

Yeah.  Maybe he can latch on somewhere else as a coordinator anyway.