Week 17 GDT

candyman93

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Why?

1 win against good teams, and it still just doesn't seem right. They're probably missing Vea on D as well. Beating poor teams these last 3 or 4 weeks is papering over cracks, IMO.

But with Tom...if he's still got it, he comes alive big time in the playoffs

Edited by Hunter2_1

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

1 win against good teams, and it still just doesn't seem right. They're probably missing Vea on D as well. Beating poor teams these last 3 or 4 weeks is papering over cracks, IMO.

Eh, they lost 3 games by a combined 7 points - including hanging with the Chiefs - and beat the snot out of GB. They certainly have the ability to make some noise.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

As long as they don't have to face a healthy Saints team I think they've got a good shot against everyone bar maybe the Packers.

They should have Devin White and Shaq Barrett back by the Divisional Round also which will be a plus.

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Been using the ESPN gamecasts to follow non-televised games for a few weeks now, after years of struggling along with NFL.com's terrible system. The difference is night and day, the NFL should be ashamed of their website.

Someone else here said that earlier this year and I switched too. The NFL website is incredibly bad, basically unusable at times. 

2 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Todd Gurley is only 26. Will be surprised if he make it to his Age 29 season.

Still got $45M garunteed, and plenty of endorsements, so could be worse.

Yeah, I don't really feel bad for him, but at the same time, I think everyone was robbed of a hall of fame talent, so that truly sucks. 

• Like 2