Week 17 GDT

candyman93

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Wow Mike Evans drops wide open TD and now can’t even stand on his knee. If he tore his ACL, HUGE loss for the Bucs going into the playoffs. 

Usually this time of year it's his hamstring... and usually it took him out 2-3 games earlier in the season than this.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

A good qb puts it in his hands, not his chest.

Are you being facetious? Cause that throw was unreal 

I just know that youre supposed to catch the ball with your hands and not trap it with your chest.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't knock Samuel though....that dude is put in the right situation, he's a beast. Carolina started to figure that out in the second half of the season. He's a legit playmaker. 

I like Samuel but we’ve been clamouring for a big body guy since Anquan was traded (worst trade in franchise history)

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You stay the hell away from him! 

In all seriousness though I'm not sure he wants to be here anymore after the FO messed up and failed to extend him.

Maybe he'll be open to it since a lot has changed since he left. Who knows. I think Miami, JAX and BAL will all be in play for him (as probably every other team in the NFl should be)

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

I firmly believe the recent influx of great WR drafts, along with 2021 draft needs to be bringing down the market value of these 2nd and 3rd tier guys in FA

Idk if it works out that way, but it should

I do as well. I've mentioned in the 49er forum that I'm a little hardpressed to sign receivers to big money deals right now. This is a position that the college game is just cranking out...and receivers are coming in and playing big their rookie year (used to take a year or two). Same for WILL linebackers. Just would never shell out money for them right now.