Colin Kaepernick

eagles18

19 hours ago, OleXmad said:

You just want Landry Jones off the team. It really is remarkable Landry Jones has a job still.

I dont hate Landry nearly as much as many Steeler fans do....mainly because I know the reality of backup QBs around the NFL    Kaep is easily more talented than Jones.....but again, reward vs headache.

Personally, I would give Kaep a chance, as long as he didnt want top backup QB money, which he might.   But for $3m or so for 1 year?  Id take him.

Well fellas. Let's officially make this a Kaep AND Lynch forum now...

Marshawn Lynch, the ex-Seattle running back who came out of retirement to sign with Oakland, sat during the national anthem before the Raiders’ preseason opener against the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday night.

Lynch rarely talks to the media but has voiced his support for quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s season-long decision to kneel during the anthem to draw attention to what he saw as incidents of police brutality against people of color.

Exactly what this young team needed.

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well fellas. Let's officially make this a Kaep AND Lynch forum now...

Exactly what this young team needed.

I don't see this affecting anyone's performance on the field. If I'm a Raiders fan my reaction would probably be along the lines of "Ummm......so?"

Sigh. I don't envy the possible media circus in Oakland. But it's well known that if you play well, football fans will let almost anything slide. If Lynch delivers on the field, the stand/sit/lie down/play dead for the anthem won't be an issue. If he doesn't deliver, it'll be the Kaep situation all over again.

Can we please keep this to Football? I don't see how the actions of Marshawn Lynch impact the signing status of Kaepernick.

You're clearly crossing a line we do not want to cross here. This is the final reminder. Next comment that crosses the line will get this thread locked.

- ET

38 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Can we please keep this to Football? I don't see how the actions of Marshawn Lynch impact the signing status of Kaepernick.

You're clearly crossing a line we do not want to cross here. This is the final reminder. Next comment that crosses the line will get this thread locked.

- ET

Honestly, @EliteTexan80, at this point I think you should just lock it regardless. Most have stated one of the three prevailing opinions (he's being disrespected; he's disrespectful; he's not a good quarterback), and it's been going for 13 pages. I'm not sure there's anything else that anyone can say that won't get people up in arms.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Honestly, @EliteTexan80, at this point I think you should just lock it regardless.

Fair. I will lock it. If any new developments in regards to Colin Kaepernick signing with a team comes up, I might unlock it. But until then, we won't discuss this any further.

- ET

Archived