Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

13 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Bears fans think they will land Watson. They really think he’ll go from one dumpster fire to another.

Watson is light years ahead of the Biscuit. They would have to give up so much, I don’t know what they have left. 

15 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Titans are my adopt a team this season. I just love watching Henry work. This game is gonna be the best all weekend. 

I dont think they have the defense for it, but I'd like to see TN win also......although, I'm not sure which (TN/BLT) has a better shot at beating KC.

11 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

So more of a pain management thing. 

Yeah, but also some restricted motion and power. It’s related to the pain, but if the core is not intact, sudden and strong movement is not so easy.

He’s a beast and I expect him to be there and play well.  Even 80% of AD is a handful.  

Just now, HeresAGuy said:

This.

teams like Jets and Dolphins have financial and draft capital.  The Bears dont

That's the thing about the Texans.  If they do trade Watson, then they need draft capital and a QB. They would be foolish to trade him straight up for Lawrence, because then they just have the same problems but with an inexperienced QB.  The Jets can offer top picks +Darnold, the Dolphins can offer top picks +Tua.  If I am the Texans, I need a very good compensation package to trade a top 5 QB.  I don't see what the Bears can offer, in players or picks, that would entice me to make a deal.