Bears/Saints GDT Playoff Edition

beardown3231

29 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

8-8 Forever BABY

I'm numb to it at this point. I just want chaos. Either make it a close loss where Tru balls out or find a way to make it to the Super Bowl to really screw with the world. I want the gen forum foaming at the mouth.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'm numb to it at this point. I just want chaos. Either make it a close loss where Tru balls out or find a way to make it to the Super Bowl to really screw with the world. I want the gen forum foaming at the mouth.

giphy.gif

42-35 Bears over Chiefs and a Super Bowl MVP for Mitch would probably accomplish that very nicely.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Let’s say the Jags do something crazy and trade away the top pick...you sticking with them?  Back to the Vikings?  Or some other team?

I'll stick with them.  I know it's hard for me to say this and have people believe it after I just switched allegiances, but I'm not a bandwagon jumper.  I thought long and hard before leaving the Vikings and I'll stick with my new team through any tough times.  I would have said the same with the Vikings too, but it just got to the point after 50 years where I had no feeling left for them.  I think a part of it is that I'm upset that my dad followed them since Day 1 all the way back in 1961.  He is now 90 years old and slowing down a lot.  He is never going to be rewarded with seeing his team win a Super Bowl.  There is just no excuse for not winning it all even once in 60 years.  It was just time to move on.  If the Jags continue to lose, I'm OK with that.  At least I haven't put 50 years of my life into them.  It's easier to hope they will turn it around than it is to think the Vikings will ever get their act together.  I've probably only got another 20 or so years myself, so I'm sticking with the Jags.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'll stick with them.  I know it's hard for me to say this and have people believe it after I just switched allegiances, but I'm not a bandwagon jumper.  I thought long and hard before leaving the Vikings and I'll stick with my new team through any tough times.  I would have said the same with the Vikings too, but it just got to the point after 50 years where I had no feeling left for them.  I think a part of it is that I'm upset that my dad followed them since Day 1 all the way back in 1961.  He is now 90 years old and slowing down a lot.  He is never going to be rewarded with seeing his team win a Super Bowl.  There is just no excuse for not winning it all even once in 60 years.  It was just time to move on.  If the Jags continue to lose, I'm OK with that.  At least I haven't put 50 years of my life into them.  It's easier to hope they will turn it around than it is to think the Vikings will ever get their act together.  I've probably only got another 20 or so years myself, so I'm sticking with the Jags.

with a GM like Shad Khan, there's no way you're ever going to be disappointed 

54 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

with a GM like Shad Khan, there's no way you're ever going to be disappointed 

He seems like an owner who wants to win, but is just inexperienced and doesn't really know how.  I'm hoping he makes the right choice in his new GM and head coach.  Jaguars fans say he is willing to spend money to make the team better.  I'm looking at it kind of like Mark and Zygi Wilf.  They went through a learning curve as owners of the Vikings too.  They have improved as they went along.  We will just have to see how it goes for Khan and his new people.  The track record isn't too good, but it is what it is.  They are my team now.

10 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

He seems like an owner who wants to win, but is just inexperienced and doesn't really know how.  I'm hoping he makes the right choice in his new GM and head coach.  Jaguars fans say he is willing to spend money to make the team better.  I'm looking at it kind of like Mark and Zygi Wilf.  They went through a learning curve as owners of the Vikings too.  They have improved as they went along.  We will just have to see how it goes for Khan and his new people.  The track record isn't too good, but it is what it is.  They are my team now.

The McCaskey’s have owned the Bears since the day they were born, at some point are they going to improve?