Derrick "King" Henry Appreciation Post

KingTitan

• 1 month later...

Idk, I want to live in a dream world where somehow we make it work and bring him back to finish his carer, but that seems far fetched at this point. It sucks to think of him in another jersey.

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart. You made football awesome in your time here. I have never taken for granted who you are and how dedicated you are. See you in canton my friend, cause the world will stop for me when you get there. 

Very close to shedding a tear into my beer today. 💙

Got super teary eyed watching the vid and his post game presser

Just the end of an era and the end of watching an exceptional player in two tone blue. The greatest Titan since Eddie and Steve.

It's a weird thing to be a fan, especially die hards like us. Players come and go, years fly by. We watched this dude for 8 years. That's such a long time. I was a completely different person 8 years ago than I am now. Didn't even know my wife back then and now we are married w/ a kid.

It's sad, it's weird, it's all the things.

Especially a guy like Henry who wasn't the King until that 99 yard run sparked his career. Things changed overnight for him and us as a franchise. Such a dominant player. I will be at his Canton induction.

• Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Got super teary eyed watching the vid and his post game presser

Just the end of an era and the end of watching an exceptional player in two tone blue. The greatest Titan since Eddie and Steve.

It's a weird thing to be a fan, especially die hards like us. Players come and go, years fly by. We watched this dude for 8 years. That's such a long time. I was a completely different person 8 years ago than I am now. Didn't even know my wife back then and now we are married w/ a kid.

It's sad, it's weird, it's all the things.

Especially a guy like Henry who wasn't the King until that 99 yard run sparked his career. Things changed overnight for him and us as a franchise. Such a dominant player. I will be at his Canton induction.

I will see you there my guy! 

• Like 1

i hope he lands with a good team, preferably in the nfc, and gets a ring. will look forward to his induction into the titans ring of honor, and with any luck the HOF. absolute unicorn of a player who defined this era of titans football.

• 2 months later...