Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What a game of mixed emotions. This is what it’s all about. Win or lose we ride baby.. What a game. 

I was freaking crushed when Donald got hurt. Didn't think we could hold the win going into the 4th up 20-13, but we did somehow. McVay extended the streak.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Money is tight. We'll want to re-sign him. Don't know if it'll be possible.

There’s no way. He’s gone like Fowler. And honestly I think he was just as good as Fowler here. Fowler was a game wrecker for us.. But Floyd is so damm solid all around! Wish we could keep him as he fits the system. But he’s going to cost too much money.

I think whoever gets John Johnson is going to be delighted. Kids a super star at safety. He’s way better than Lamarcus Joyner. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

There’s no way. He’s gone like Fowler. And honestly I think he was just as good as Fowler here. Fowler was a game wrecker for us.. But Floyd is so damm solid all around! Wish we could keep him as he fits the system. But he’s going to cost too much money.

I think whoever gets John Johnson is going to be delighted. Kids a super star at safety. He’s way better than Lamarcus Joyner. 

Yeah, JJ is a great all around safety. Fortunately, we have Rapp, Fuller, Burgess, and Scott. We should be okay there. I think we have to find a way to keep Floyd. But I have a bad feeling we can't.

EDIT: Also, I think he is better than Fowler. Fowler was a better pass rusher, but Floyd is much better in the other aspects of the game.

Edited by jrry32

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Carrol after this game is gonna be like "Yeah I'm still not worried about the offense" after that hilariously embarrassing performance, which echoes exactly what that offense looked like for the 2nd half of the year once teams started playing 2-deep against Seattle because they knew Seattle can't run the ball

Y'all were running it pretty well today.