Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

Just now, Tk3 said:

I think that's overreactionary

Did they even miss the playoffs in the 2010s? (idk, its a legit question)

they won the superbowl and made it to another within the last what, 7 or 8 years?

It's not like they are perennially first round exits either

I'm looking at my own team in retrospect though.  When was the right time for the Packers to move on from McCarthy? It was probably a couple of years before we did, but we kept making the playoffs.  Are we going to be looking back in like 2023 and say, "maybe the Seahawks would have been better to move on in 2019," or something like that?

I think the Seahawks have been in the playoffs for nearly all of the 2010s, I don't know about each and every year.  

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

The narrative was Goff is a turnover machine but Wilson and Goff had the same amount of interceptions (13) this season and 7 fumbles. They wouldve finished about the same amount of passing yards had Goff not missed Week 17. Yes I get it Wilson resume is amazing and heck Id trust Wilson over Goff any day but Goff isnt a bum. He did what he needed to do today which come in despite being hurt, not turn the ball over, let Akers do his thing and the defense ball out and the Rams are the team that will be advancing.

Goff has always been passable overall. The benefits when he peaks are elite. The negatives sink him pretty low when it gets rough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think that's overreactionary

Did they even miss the playoffs in the 2010s? (idk, its a legit question)

they won the superbowl and made it to another within the last what, 7 or 8 years?

It's not like they are perennially first round exits either

No but they seem to be stuck in neutral. Packers should've gotten rid of McCarthy like 3 years earlier but, they kept making the playoffs so it's all good! Right??

It's at least something the front office should take a long hard look at. And honestly I know partly I just have the benefit of hindsight, but when you lose a super bowl like that, and there is so much internal friction, it's really hard to move past that and recover. They've never truly recovered from that loss, and bringing in a fresh staff might be necessary

Just now, BayRaider said:

Without that Russell pick, I’d probably say Seahawks squeak out of this with the least impressive playoff win ever, let’s just assume that was a 10 point swing (14 maximum, 7 minimum). 

With that said, Rams completely outplayed the Seahawks today and deserve this one. Seahawks with a disgraceful performance, looked completely unprepared, stale for 2 1/2 months, and completely bullied. 

No. That will forever belong to Carolina for their incredibly dull victory over the Ryan Lindley-lead Cardinals in 2014.