Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Seattle needs a coordinator overhaul. KNJ is the worst defensive coordinator in league history, trust me, I know, he was our DC. He doesn’t understand X’s and O’s 

Also Brian S is the most predictable play caller in the league. 

Didn't they overhaul their coordinators a couple of years ago?

Ill say this, I think we all shouldve seen this coming. Do your research and see how dominant the Rams have been against Seattle AFTER they lost to them the previous game? Like the Rams have been DOMINANT. In 2017 they gave the Seahawks the worst loss in their franchise history in Seattle after Seattle beat them in LA earlier that season. Then in 2019 the Rams dominated them in LA after the Seahawks beat them earlier that season in Seattle. We shouldve seen this dominant performance coming. 

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

love what Russ is cooking. I wouldn’t eat it, nobody should. But I love it. 

Watching Russ struggle makes me cringe about any team mortgaging their future to trade for DeShawn Watson in the offseason as those run first QB's tend to come up short in the postseason with the exception of Russ (2013). I'd take the Aaron Rodgers type of QB over Russ any day b/c Rodgers can do without mobility if he has none but QB's like Russ & Watson are pure legs oriented.

• Like 1