Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Watching Russ struggle makes me cringe about any team mortgaging their future to trade for DeShawn Watson in the offseason as those run first QB's tend to come up short in the postseason with the exception of Russ (2013). I'd take the Aaron Rodgers type of QB over Russ any day b/c Rodgers can do without mobility if he has none but QB's like Russ & Watson are pure legs oriented.

Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, iknowcool said:

Not sure, but I do get mid-to-late 2010s Packers vibes with this Seahawks team.  

That is what I was thinking.  We were good, but we were stagnant.  It is really hard to pull the plug though if you are continuously making the post season, whether it is the correct thing to do or not.

Just now, JohnCena said:

This is what I don’t understand Russ is better at throwing the Deep Ball and one of the best deep passers in the league. Why Seattle has gone so conservative with him taking deep shots over the past 2 months is beyond me.

To be fair before Donald got hurt he was disrupting everything.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Lol this game is over

Yeah its just window dressing right now to make the score look closer. Rams are moving on simple as that. Now its about seeing how Donald is doing. I have no doubt he is missing next weeks game. Against the Packers with no Bachkatri. ARod should be loving that lol. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Looking forward to next years pick with the 49ers being back and hopefully Arizona taking a step.

With the 49ers no-longer absolutely gutted by injuries and Murray-Hopkins getting a full off-season, next years NFCW will actually be a blood bath. They might have 4 of the top 10 teams in the conference, but I doubt the winner is better than 11-5.