Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Leonard need to chip like 10% of his upcoming contract to the Seattle Seahawks. They gonna help him get paid this off season.

I guess another 40% is going to Aaron Donald. 😉

But real talk, Leonard Floyd is a great all around player. He's not a dominant pass rusher, but he's good enough there. He does everything else so well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But, like I said, can you fire a playoff bound coach?  With the benefit of hindsight, we probably should have torn everything but Rodgers down after 2014.  But can you really justify that at the time?  I am wondering when it eventually ends for Pete, is it past the point of the need of a rebuild right now?

I don't know from a "sell it to the fans" perspective, but personally I'm totally okay with it. Any fan with half a brain and clear eyes should be able to see when something just ISN'T WORKING, and the tires are just spinning year after year. Sometimes a shake up, or wake up call, is needed

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I guess another 40% is going to Aaron Donald. 😉

But real talk, Leonard Floyd is a great all around player. He's not a dominant pass rusher, but he's good enough there. He does everything else so well.

Think you guys will resign him? Cleveland desperately could use another pass rusher.

Does this count as Wolford (2-0) as a starting QB and (1-0) as a starting QB in the playoffs? If so I’m letting out a howl for him because he was looking good on that drive that he got hurt.

Really though the defense and Akers is what’s going to make this Rams team scary. Goff just can’t have multiple turnovers or even a turnover on a critical situation. Thank goodness for Whit coming back and looking great too. Now let’s hope Donald and Kupp will be ok. Give Goff another week to continue to get better with his thumb. Great overall win. Underrated too is our kicker Gay. That was an issue coming into the season but not anymore. He looks great.