Super Wild Card Weekend LAR @ SEA

Sad People

Who ya got?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What ya got?

• Seahawks
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2021 at 09:45 PM

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or Watson for that matter.

Yes, I also wouldn't put Watson in the run first category. It's a great part of his skillset that can be used at times, but it doesn't become a crutch that hinders them as a pocket passer. Same with Josh Allen this year, and I've generally felt that way about Rodgers too. The QBs who can roll out on 3rd and 7, go through their first two progressions and then take the corner to pick up the first down with their legs? That is killer.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think the Seahawks have been in the playoffs for nearly all of the 2010s, I don't know about each and every year.  

2012 - Beat WFT , Lost to Falcons

2013 - Won Super Bowl

2014 - Lost Superbowl

2015 - Beat Vikings, Lost Panthers

2016 - Beat Lions, Lost to Falcons

2017 - Miss Playoffs

2018 - Lost to Cowboys in divisional

2019 - Beat Eagles, Lost GB

2020 - Lost LAR

2nd time 1 & done

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

No but they seem to be stuck in neutral. Packers should've gotten rid of McCarthy like 3 years earlier but, they kept making the playoffs so it's all good! Right??

It's at least something the front office should take a long hard look at. And honestly I know partly I just have the benefit of hindsight, but when you lose a super bowl like that, and there is so much internal friction, it's really hard to move past that and recover. They've never truly recovered from that loss, and bringing in a fresh staff might be necessary

But, like I said, can you fire a playoff bound coach?  With the benefit of hindsight, we probably should have torn everything but Rodgers down after 2014.  But can you really justify that at the time?  I am wondering when it eventually ends for Pete, is it past the point of the need of a rebuild right now?

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Goff has always been passable overall. The benefits when he peaks are elite. The negatives sink him pretty low when it gets rough.

Yeah Goff negatives can be really bad but I continue to say McVay ask him to do ALOT. Goff just don’t need to turn the ball over multiple times and this team will be fine. I can live with a turnover as long as it’s not at a critical time.