Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Still using my invest, but meh. I’m ready for a less crazy game. Honestly it was kind of ruined when I saw that hockey post and knew it would come up later.

some of you will think it’s lame I outed him over it, but whatever. I like rules, what’s the point of mafia without them?  

If bcb doesn’t care then obviously all bets are off, but it feels weird now.

Untouch, good game if your civ, sorry I failed you.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Still using my invest, but meh. I’m ready for a less crazy game. Honestly it was kind of ruined when I saw that hockey post and knew it would come up later.

some of you will think it’s lame I outed him over it, but whatever. I like rules, what’s the point of mafia without them?  

What exactly did you out him for?

6 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

What exactly did you out him for?

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Honestly it was kind of ruined when I saw that hockey post and knew it would come up later.

Also to gauge reactions, cause if bcb doesn’t care, all bets are off...

its in his rules though

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Huh? I’m not voting James based on a post that breaks the rule. I’ll probably just not vote if he can’t convince me you’re scum

Im hoping we got untouch; his exit doesn’t really say one way or another other than he’s not happy lol

Could not have worked out any better. xD

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Making a mountain out of a mole hill much?

4 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

95%. I think it was pretty well established that bad things would happen if you used a move on pats. Even if he just thought he might lose his powers like I did, I really doubt he would have intentionally gone for pats.

Knowing hockey, he thought he was lying and wanted to try it out

Day too many

Paranoia has hit the town.   The players wonder why the games not over.  What the hell bcb is doing.  Why does he let people do certain things.  Who is lying, who is town?  Who was converted.....

Finally they huddle around Untouchable They are ready to end this.  One monster stabs him with a knife, that doesn't work cause well, he's plastic.  One monster pulls him into another dimension, Uunfortunately that doesn't seem to scare him.  Finally one saidistic SOB picks up untouchable and bites his face right off,.  That does it.  Untouchable screams in pain!  Dr Lecter then throws him back over to Michael Myers who places him under his shoes and stomps him to smithereens

Untouchable has been lynched he was 

Chucky-   Child's Play---Cult-Aligned

The three combatants look at each other.  They decide they can coexist.  The screen starts to go dark as our remaining contestants walk away from each other, with Dr Lecter winking at the camera.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVIL ALIGNED ON THEIR VICTORY.  A  SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO 

DOME

JAMES

UTLEY        on a well played game.  I hope you all had fun with this crazy set up.  The odds, despite what some think, were heavily stacked against evil winning (just like normal horror movies).  However, the play of some led to a pretty runaway town victory.  Roles will be revealed later today!

As the credits finish rolling, we get to a cut scene where theres a man, reading a book in an ancient language.  He starts reading aloud....Klaatu Barada Nikto

NOOOOOOOOO

See you next year for the inevitable sequel....mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

touch almost did the impossible. I thought it was over for us as soon as dome said he investigated me. 

Also, the mafia really screwed us by not taking out dome. Like why? Screwed themselves too.

Thanks for hosting, bcb. It was fun even if I only got to watch most of it 

We tried to take out dome. He had protection on him. 

I loved playing bcb but the odds were heavily against mafia. We only had one hit and we lost that early, we then had to give up our powers to utilize a hit. Town had role blocks, watchers, invest, ability to steal votes, protection, a player who killed mafia if we visited him...It might not have been town slanted with the others in play, but it was definitely near impossible for mafia to win.

Archived