Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

On 10/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, CWood21 said:

I honestly don't remember the last time I played a mafia game where the ratio wasn't stated that didn't involve some sort of conversions.  Could be a game where you have two different mafia factions, and each has a chance to "add" another mafioso.

Could actually lead to a Risk-themed game.  I'd have to look at that.

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Bucsfan333 was on his way home from his night out when he sees a smoking hot chick at his door.  Never one to be impressed easily, Bucsfan approaches the woman slowly.  With the speed resemblance of a video game character, the woman pulls a sword from behind her and stabs BucsFan in the belly.  Afraid of being caught, she runs off down the street

Bucsfan is in shock, he is lying on his doorstep, trying to solve the puzzle of what has happened to him.  He was targeted, he knows it now.  It is only a matter of tim.....

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

BUCSFAN IS STILL ALIVE

Fits CWoods theory. Would be a very bold move D1 to just call it. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Not Sure if i got everybody 20 likes or not, I lost count. If you want more, tell me. Thank you for saving me though. 

I only got 5 or 6, but coming from you it felt like 2 dozen

On 10/14/2017 at 12:13 PM, Whicker said:

I have not. Skyrim mafia was my first ever game of mafia.

I don't know why but i'm super skeptical of this post. Its not "bad" per say one way or the other but Whicker, OleX, BCB, Ragnarok, and a couple others all came from another board and seemed like they had played mafia pretty often. I'm not sure if Whicker was finally roped into it on these boards but for some reason i'm doubtful.

On 10/14/2017 at 1:08 PM, OleXmad said:
On 10/14/2017 at 12:13 PM, Whicker said:

I have not. Skyrim mafia was my first ever game of mafia.

I think I like voting for OleXmad. If I can't random vote Ragnarok then I'm at least voting for someone from BDL.

Might as well, I am a terrible Mafia player.

oleXmad

Archived