Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

On 10/14/2017 at 11:34 AM, CWood21 said:

Is it possible there are multiple mafias?

On 10/14/2017 at 11:40 AM, bucsfan333 said:

What makes you say that, CWood?

On 10/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, CWood21 said:

I honestly don't remember the last time I played a mafia game where the ratio wasn't stated that didn't involve some sort of conversions.  Could be a game where you have two different mafia factions, and each has a chance to "add" another mafioso.

Could actually lead to a Risk-themed game.  I'd have to look at that.

On 10/14/2017 at 12:20 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Olly olly oleXmad.

I think all the evidence points to bucs being the best lynch from an information standpoint.

If he's civ, you got me for certain. If he's mafia or other we have a slew of posts to go back and analyze.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

CWood brings it up.

Bucs levy's a threat. 

CWood deflects to risk.

Bucs goes back to OleXMad

Is CWoods knowledge something that only come from a Mafia role? If so...

If I'm believing you are town and you have role based knowledge Bucs is not aligned with you, making him mafia.

Why would Bucs bring attention to a fellow mafia member by asking about the multiple factions, or are we thinking Bucs is a third party?

I'm pretty convinced on Bucs at the moment. Him saying "so we did it" after it was revealed olex was Evil aligned, is very suspicious. Domes knowledge of him not being aligned further justifies that suspicion for me.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Why would Bucs bring attention to a fellow mafia member by asking about the multiple factions, or are we thinking Bucs is a third party?

My theory is Bucs, and likely CWood are "others" or maybe CWood has role knowledge about bucs as well. 

Maybe bucs faction has a doctor or healer?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

My theory is Bucs, and likely CWood are "others" or maybe CWood has role knowledge about bucs as well. 

Maybe bucs faction has a doctor or healer?

Okay gotcha. At this point I'm under the assumption that we arent sure what Bucs is, just that he isn't town.

I think you all have convinced me to switch over to bucs. His comment after the lynch is weird and I admit he checks the same boxes that Tk3 had. The main reason I was leaning town with him was because of the night action, but I believe it's now strongly possible he was hit by someone else. I also read back through his posts and he does seem to want to deflect a lot and it's weird he hasn't been around today.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think you all have convinced me to switch over to bucs. His comment after the lynch is weird and I admit he checks the same boxes that Tk3 had. The main reason I was leaning town with him was because of the night action, but I believe it's now strongly possible he was hit by someone else. I also read back through his posts and he does seem to want to deflect a lot and it's weird he hasn't been around today.

What has you convinced?

Archived