Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I watched tk3. I know for a fact that KSJ and dome visited him.

dome says his investigation was used on me but was redirected to tk3.

ksj claims he didn't use a move at all just that he has this random ability to always be with Jason. Which means me, sitting here watching tk3 somehow magically picked up that tk3 was thinking of his lovely mother before his dying moments. Like I'm some form of 1800CALLTHATCHICKCLEO and can pick up on his brainwaves. 

No. More like hell no. KSJ KILLED TK3. It is the ONLY logical explanation unless I'm a damn mind reader as well.

For all of those who are not yet convinced, I believe that this post is really the simple explanation to it all. KSJ visited Tk3 and killed him.

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think so. I may have one passive ability. But I need bcb to confirm something in pm first.

I really think this post really convinces me that KSJ isn't who he says. He may have an ability? We suspected Tk3 for not knowing about his role at the beginning of day 2, so I find this very strange. Also, when dome made his claim he was able to provide a lot more information than this.

50 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For all of those who are not yet convinced, I believe that this post is really the simple explanation to it all. KSJ visited Tk3 and killed him.

I really think this post really convinces me that KSJ isn't who he says. He may have an ability? We suspected Tk3 for not knowing about his role at the beginning of day 2, so I find this very strange. Also, when dome made his claim he was able to provide a lot more information than this.

My guess is that he was given some form of cover role and was needing clarification on whether he could also claim to have aN ability or not. He never came back to that either even though he posted more.

DAY 3

well that was an eventful night

yea it really was

hey I'm gonna keep revealing my role and who i visited for no apparant reason cause that's always a great idea

I can tell you TK3 is town, i was also redirected by a female robot.....i mean female in a robot...or something

Hey these two people visited tk3 last night

one must be the killer

ramble ramble

I'm  Jason's mom!

sure...we don't believe you

KingSeanJohn was having a fairly solid game.  No one was really paying attention to him for the most part.  Unfortunately he went after the most famous horror movie villain of all time.  Tough to survive that even if you do win

The group surrounded KSJ .  They beat her left and right and left her bloody.  She tried to fight back but the numbers were just too much until finally she succummbed to the masses

KingSeanJohn is dead. He was.....

Laura Voorhees--Devils mother--Evil aligned

just kidding 

He was Alice--Resident Evil Destroyer--Good Aligned

It is now night.  You have 12 houurs to send in your night abilities

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@james.mcmurry13, tell me a damn story.

There once was a hideous creature who lived in a marshy homestead. He went on an adventure with a bothersome steed, and fell in love with a beautiful princess. Unfortunately, once they were married, the princess became as hideous as he, so they had to make like three more movies.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

There once was a hideous creature who lived in a marshy homestead. He went on an adventure with a bothersome steed, and fell in love with a beautiful princess. Unfortunately, once they were married, the princess became as hideous as he, so they had to make like three more movies.

Not good enough. I need to know why you're so steadfast on me that you let scum off the hook. You're the vote until I get that situated.

James.

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

KSJ---7-Touch, dome, pats, utley, mookie, elitetexan, whicker

If we were to go on someone based on trying to join the bandwagon at the right time, utley is the obvious choice. If we're giving less credit, whicker is the choice.

Archived