2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Wow, what happened to the market for that guy? Must be concerned about his health status after the injury last year, otherwise I don’t get why he’d be stuck with such a paltry one-year deal.

Doesn't Help people seem to really like the LBer class in draft as well,other spots on field where people like the Draft Class WR and OT also seem lower then expected in FA contracts

16 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Wow, what happened to the market for that guy? Must be concerned about his health status after the injury last year, otherwise I don’t get why he’d be stuck with such a paltry one-year deal.

I think so, didn’t he have a torn ACL?

2 hours ago, rizzy said:

Would be a disaster if the Giants gets Golladay and we overpay for Samuel.

Why Galloday plays 6 weeks and Samuel plays 16.

and they could overpay JuJu. He’s a heck of a blocker effort type player. Galladay has elite level go get it ability. But the ground hurts lol. But we will see I’m curious to see the WR’s start to move. Sounds like it should happen soon. 

Edited by ripsean21

19 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Why Galloday plays 6 weeks and Samuel plays 16.

and they could overpay JuJu. He’s a heck of a blocker effort type player. Galladay has elite level go get it ability. But the ground hurts lol. But we will see I’m curious to see the WR’s start to move. Sounds like it should happen soon. 

Until this past season, Golladay was an iron man compared to Samuel. I don’t know that we should overreact to one injury. 

I’m like you, wasn’t really interested in Golladay for this scheme — right up until they signed Fitz. He’s the kind of receiver who could excel with a guy like Fitz who will put it up and give you a shot at it. Which speaks to Fitz also being a mediocre (at best) fit for this offense, but here we are.