2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

We won the division and 11 games. But imo, the 2020 team was a clear step below the 2019 Tannehill-led team.

this is pretty inarguable, i think. we were 7-3 in the regular season with tanny in 2019. had he started all year, i have to think we'd have been 10-6 at absolute worst. this year was a clear regression.

58 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is pretty inarguable, i think. we were 7-3 in the regular season with tanny in 2019. had he started all year, i have to think we'd have been 10-6 at absolute worst. this year was a clear regression.

I think we win the Bills and the first Colts game with Tannehill.  So whats that 11-5 again? 

Tag day starts tomorrow

Anyone think we actually use it this year?

If used who is the likeliest candidate?

I personally don’t want to use it 

I feel like Jayon and Jonnu should be able to be resigned before Free Agency hits 

If for some reason they do use it I think Jonnu Smith could be the guy that gets it 

Having small talk with Corey Curtis on Twitter

Doubt he’s ever broke a story in his life 

Not sure how many informed opinions he’s ever had either

He said he thinks there is a chance the Titans extend Butler so they can move money around easier that way 

I wouldn’t be upset with that at all

Thoughts on extending Butler?

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Having small talk with Corey Curtis on Twitter

Doubt he’s ever broke a story in his life 

Not sure how many informed opinions he’s ever had either

He said he thinks there is a chance the Titans extend Butler so they can move money around easier that way 

I wouldn’t be upset with that at all

Thoughts on extending Butler?

Either you extend butler or cut him, if he’s not in our foreseeable future plans 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jonnu to me is our most important FA IMO. Dude is a stud and has developed into a very good player. Had a huge start to the season last year before Lewan went down and Jonnu had to help the scrubs block more.  A rookie TE isn’t coming in and giving the same production and Firkser damn sure isn’t a TE1.

To question/problem is how important do the think a high paid TE is to the office.  At times we were getting production from Swaim. Not much but reliable when going to him.
They need to define what is important in this passing game.

is it good enough to have AJ do what he does on play action and someone serviceable at #2 and a decent TE?

Or will they do what we been begging for and mature the passing game to take advantage of Jonnu, AJ and a Strong #2 WR.