2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

A lot of good value 1 year deals, or a lot of backloaded contracts. 

And IMO if you're gonna sign the 1 year deal, guys like Jonnu and Corey are better staying home where they know the system and have a chance to put up an even better year next year. Obviously there will be guys that have the opportunity to find a bigger role with a new team, but I think most would be better off staying put this year. Who knows whether they will or not though.

I think we on to something. 
Well maybe not just us but the idea

Can’t wait for more moves to happen

Watt released

Wentz to Indy

Im ready for more 

Atleast on our end I’d expect some cuts

Should the Titans be looking to trade someone?

Butler or Adoree? Feel like we could get a pick for atleast 1 of them to help get some cap relief 

Done expect to get anything for Vacarro or Humphries 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Buying a house in Nashville means nothing IMO. Great investment  

I get that, but is a guy who just made $25 million off his rookie contract and is about to make another 50ish(at least) mil concerned with the small(relative) return he'd get on an investment like that? Damn near pocket change for him at that point.

4 hours ago, 615finest said:

Not sure if this reliable but it’s the off-season so wth.. 

He was a garbage draft pick before any of the off-the-field stuff so I'm not really surprised. He was a project player based on size and still only worthy of a 3rd rounder with his athletic limitations by most sources. 

Massive disappointment.

Team is thinking too much trying to establish an "identity" instead of getting good football players.

"Henry big. Wilson big. We run ball."

Tannehill is playing great when he gets protection. AJ Brown is a future star in the right offense. Get players who can pass protect and take advantage of the duo and use Henry to build up big plays with the PA.

Even Patrick's freaking Mahommes looked pedestrian when his OL couldn't block and we're trotting practice squad guys at LT and a career backup at RT last year. It's a wonder he had any success outside of play-action at all after Lewan went down. 

Hopefully we look for players that can contribute to modern football from now on and move on from forcing the run into 9 man boxes.

Getting zero contribution from last year's additions is going to be a real negative in a year or two when those guys would be expected to be starting players.