2020 Wild Card: Bears vs Saints

mw2noobbuster

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

oh, so you get to lose and develop but it you win, get to a Super Bowl and then go out with a 3-13 season then you are a bum!

Hilarious.

John Fox was a 119-89 coach before he took over a crappy Bears team and got pounded for 3 years. 4-8 of that was trying to develop the young QB he was given.

Your asinine logic is that the Bears years define him while the Panthers not really and the Bronocs was really because Manning.

Is Tony Dungy a 54-42 coach with 2 playoff wins that does not deserve any credit because Mora and Moore developed Peyton for 4 years?

Moore was not even his hire.

How stupid does this really go?

What the **** have you two been going on about all day lolol Jesus

8 minutes ago, K9 said:

I really like Cam Jordan, cool he did that interview.

Nick - you had me thinking you were going to slim Payton!? I watched the ending for nothing :) 

Be surprised if him and Mark Ingram don't end up on TV after their careers are over. Or at least expanding their podcast.

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

Bro thinks the credit to coaches is determined by his QBR type method of finding credit for assistants and players to take away credit from coaches.

Then he adds some kind of developing a QB factor into it.

Not sure if you can develop a D or an offensive line or a RB or only QBs.

He may have all of this on Kevin Spacey notebooks like in Seven.

He also thinks regular season wins are more important than playoff wins (I think, its hard to understand that level of un-logic)

2 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Be surprised if him and Mark Ingram don't end up on TV after their careers are over. Or at least expanding their podcast.

Huge fan of their podcast!! Those two commenting on games would be hilarious :) 

• Like 1

Sorry, Norm. This game was really really pathetic and Nick is a pay service so I could not even watch that.

Poking holes in bad logic was more amusing then the actual game.

I did misunderstand him about the Manning specific games compared to Fox's overall tenure by team, so he thinks he is now king of the internet.

11 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

oh, so you get to lose and develop but it you win, get to a Super Bowl and then go out with a 3-13 season then you are a bum!

Hilarious.

John Fox was a 119-89 coach before he took over a crappy Bears team and got pounded for 3 years. 4-8 of that was trying to develop the young QB he was given.

Your asinine logic is that the Bears years define him while the Panthers not really and the Bronocs was really because Manning.

Is Tony Dungy a 54-42 coach with 2 playoff wins that does not deserve any credit because Mora and Moore developed Peyton for 4 years?

Moore was not even his hire.

How stupid does this really go?

Tony Dungy was a very good coach without Manning. John Fox was not. I've already demonstrated why. John Fox didn't draft or develop Manning, so he doesn't get credit for what Manning became like Belichick and Walsh do with Brady and Montana. Oh and one final point, the Broncos got rid of Fox because they didn't believe he was a good enough coach to lead them to a Super Bowl win despite having Peyton Manning. Fox's years in Carolina and Chicago define him well. And they define him as an average HC. Since you'll only continue digging yourself deeper into your hole of idiocy, I'll let you have the last word. Deuces.

Edited by jrry32

What I would like is for this guy to put together a top 100 NFL coaches list along with the rating system.

Does McVay lose points for Wade Phillips and a good special teams coach

Does he lose points for Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley.

Wow, McVay must really suck!

Does he get points for developing Goff? (even though Goff was already in year 2)

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Skippy thinks that going to or winning a Super Bowl makes you a good head coach, so he tossed out examples of average HCs who did so (Kubiak and John Fox). I called a spade a spade. He got upset. I think this all started with him trying to prove that Doug Pederson is a better HC than Sean McDermott. But I wasn't involved in that part of the conversation, so I can't say for sure.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Tony Dungy was a very good coach without Manning. John Fox was not. I've already demonstrated why. John Fox didn't draft or develop Manning, so he doesn't get credit for what Manning became like Belichick and Walsh do with Brady and Montana. Oh and one final point, the Broncos got rid of Fox because they didn't believe he was a good enough coach to lead them to a Super Bowl win despite having Peyton Manning. Fox's years in Carolina and Chicago define him well. And they define him as an average HC. Since you'll only continue digging yourself deeper into your hole of idiocy, I'll let you have the last word. Deuces.

Fox barely lost the Super Bowl

Dungy lost in the NFCCG

• Warren Sapp (lose credit) Derek Brooks (lose more credit) Ronde (more credit goes away)
  • Kiflin running the D (I think we just hit zero credit) 🤡😂💩

Fox was 73-71 with 5 playoff wins before Denver

Dungy was 54-42 with 2 playoff wins before Indy.

Again, spell it out with your magic system how Dungy is great but Fox is awful.

Edited by SkippyX

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Well below average in Chicago. >:(

• Like 1