2020 Wild Card: Bears vs Saints

mw2noobbuster

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

So full credit for Hoyer, rookie Trubisky, Matt Moore, and Jimmy Clausen.

So no credit for Peyton Manning.

😀😂🤣

Walsh was 17-21-1 without Montana starting.

Nice logic.

Walsh drafted (in the 3rd round) and developed Montana. Peyton Manning was already a 4x MVP when he joined the Broncos and Fox. Nice false equivalence. Come back when you have something intelligent to say. I won't hold my breath.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Walsh drafted (in the 3rd round) and developed Montana. Peyton Manning was already a 4x MVP when he joined the Broncos and Fox. Nice false equivalence. Come back when you have something intelligent to say. I won't hold my breath.

oh, so you get to lose and develop but it you win, get to a Super Bowl and then go out with a 3-13 season then you are a bum!

Hilarious.

John Fox was a 119-89 coach before he took over a crappy Bears team and got pounded for 3 years. 4-8 of that was trying to develop the young QB he was given.

Your asinine logic is that the Bears years define him while the Panthers not really and the Bronocs was really because Manning.

Is Tony Dungy a 54-42 coach with 2 playoff wins that does not deserve any credit because Mora and Moore developed Peyton for 4 years?

Moore was not even his hire.

How stupid does this really go?