SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

Steelers having trash talkers is really nothing new..just this time dudes have social media to pop off on... imagine guys like Joey Porter, Hines Ward, Young Ben(Yikes for other reasons) and others having twitter and other social media to us in the mid-00's or earlier. as long as they're not doing anything illegal, I'm whatever about it

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Steelers having trash talkers is really nothing new..just this time dudes have social media to pop off on... imagine guys like Joey Porter, Hines Ward, Young Ben(Yikes for other reasons) and others having twitter and other social media to us in the mid-00's or earlier. along as they're not doing anything illegal, I'm whatever about it

I'd much rather it came from studs like the above, who absolutely back it up and in many cases play like a beast in tough positions.

..when it comes from Claypool....who is he? Some dude that went off a couple times in his rookie season then live streamed himself trolling other players? ...eh

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd much rather it came from studs like the above, who absolutely back it up and in many cases play like a beast in tough positions.

..when it comes from Claypool....who is he? Some dude that went off a couple times in his rookie season then live streamed himself trolling other players? ...eh

Claypool ain’t Hines Ward yet, just looks like a sore loser 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Browns is the Browns.

They're just a bunch of nameless gray faces.

They're gonna get clapped against the Chiefs this week; it's all good.

Even if they do get clapped against the Chiefs this week, at least they're playing this week LMAO Claypool is at his house doing film reviews in his bedroom

• Like 4

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Even if they do get clapped against the Chiefs this week, at least they're playing this week LMAO Claypool is at his house doing film reviews in his bedroom

Exactly! Congratulations on burning the browns 6th best corner due to Covid en route to a home beat down bruh...!

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Exactly! Congratulations on burning the browns 6th best corner due to Covid en route to a home beat down bruh...!

"Today kids I'm going to do a film review of Billy Madison playing  Dodgeball in Elementary School to show why these sorry *** first-graders shouldn't even be on the same court as him!"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"Today kids I'm going to do a film review of Billy Madison playing  Dodgeball in Elementary School to show why these sorry *** first-graders shouldn't even be on the same court as him!"

LOL

I died 😂 

Insert Baker Mayfield “a guy named Blake stepped up big for us” interview clip. 

• Like 1