SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Not really. Here’s a problem with this stupid theory. It assumes that the Browns motivation superseded the Steelers motivation. Steelers have been doubted, right? They’ve likely heard all the overrated talk by people. Ben’s last year. None of these players have been to a SB. Or does that not matter because it doesn’t make for a good story as they lost?

The crap Talking def helped the team. It Motivated them. They might have already been but it was the last little Bit to get them Over the hill. The way the whole teaM mocked him, it proves they took his Comments to heart. 

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

Pittsburgh is probably heading toward competing with Cincinnati to avoid ending up in the cellar. They were blown out at home by a team that was missing a fourth of its roster including the head coach.

Didn't see second half so can't really comment, and I guess they came back hard given the final score. But that first quarter and final scoreline is not Pittsburgh football. Something needs to change for them, they've been awful for a month now at least

3 hours ago, biggie. said:

Pittsburgh is probably heading toward competing with Cincinnati to avoid ending up in the cellar. They were blown out at home by a team that was missing a fourth of its roster including the head coach.

Im going to assume this offseason there will be a lot of roster/coaching shakeup in PIT. 

3 hours ago, biggie. said:

Oddly enough, if Burrow gets healthy and Cinci invests in their OL and they get Mixon back, they're going to dangerous.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oddly enough, if Burrow gets healthy and Cinci invests in their OL and they get Mixon back, they're going to dangerous.

This isn’t me trash talking Lamar. I just don’t see how he physically plays the way he does for 10+ years.

Having said this, Cincinnati scares me long term more than Pittsburgh or Baltimore because of Burrow.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

This isn’t me trash talking Lamar. I just don’t see how he physically plays the way he does for 10+ years.

Having said this, Cincinnati scares me long term more than Pittsburgh or Baltimore because of Burrow.

I mean, everyone has their pre-conceived notions of Lamar, but Burrow already has more long-term questions than Lamar because of the injury he's already sustained, and his success is completely dependent on the Bengals giving him a formidable offensive line.

Lamar's success 100% just boils down to how hard he works at improving as a passer and improving his progressions. Yeah, his speed will likely tailor off as the years go down, but I have no qualms thinking a talent like Lamar won't be able to play like this until he's 30 (6 more years) before we start seeing a decline. That's plenty of time.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

10 years is an eternity in the NFL.

So much can/will change between now and then - on so many levels - that almost assuredly how Lamar vs. Burrow look in 10 years will not end up being the difference in that discussion imo.

The only consistency across a decade + in the NFL you can rely on in projecting that far down the line is the organization itself. I'll take my chance's with Baltimore's over Cincinnati's.

• Like 1