Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, ChazStandard said:

I am genuinely fascinated by people who can watch sport without taking a side. I can’t watch the most obscure Olympic event, between two countries I have no links to at all, without becoming a passionate supporter of one side or the other.

It’s not that hard and I don’t have interest in getting emotionally invested for a team. Makes the games much easier to watch and learn.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Damn.. That ball was perfectly thrown. Gabe just got his arms up a half second too late

Bass - show Tucker how this kicking this works

He wasn’t kicking against the wind and I’m pretty sure he had an easier kick.

1 minute ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Shove? He made 'forward contact' with Allen's shoulder. That's disgusting and should have no "but". Pathetic stuff by Allen.

Come one when his hands went up that a very obvious sign that a defender knows he screwed up. There was no need for zero contact there. The ball was well gone and thrown away... why even put your hands on him at that point. Just stupid.

Early game was great watching precision QB play from Rodgers. Now we get the Jackson clown show. Man they are making such a huge mistake paying that idiot. He's got absolutely no passing ability against playoff caliber defenses. Running around in circles like a chicken with its head cut off.