Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Embarrassing how scared our fans are right now. Sorry the easy route to the SB didn't align itself.

I think it's understandable why, though. Big loss earlier this year, a defense we don't play particularly well against, and weapons galore on that offense.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Embarrassing how scared our fans are right now. Sorry the easy route to the SB didn't align itself.

Kiss off Bubba. Cool it with the BS. TPA give us a much harder path to the SB - and thats all I want - to get to the SB. 

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Damn, kind of a shame for Brees to end his career like this.

Peyton looked even worse, though he found a way to get carried by his defense to a SB. This is usually how it ends for greats. Father time beats the hell out of them and they look putrid in their final year

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

This is the long and the short of it.  The conf championship game isn't about avoiding bad match ups.  GB is either the best team in the NFC or it isn't.  We'll know in a week.

I mean it's Tampa either way now but we don't need to do the "we need to beat the best" crap. The goal is to make the SB. I wish we were playing the Lions without Stafford. We'll have to beat Tampa but if you could choose one team feom the field in the NFC to send to Lambeau to beat us and crush our SB run....you'd pick Tampa. 

GB is going to have to play a very good game, on both sides of the ball, against a team that wiped the floor with us earlier this year. We can do it....but this isnt what we wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'll consider them when we play them.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

No Alpha/Beta about it.

Tampa is better than NOLA and Tampa has the defensive players, scheme & DC to make life far harder on us than NOLA.

Yet this game was close if Brees doesnt give up 3 Ints. They are no Goliath we can beat any team. We match up well with them let alone anyone. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I mean it's Tampa either way now but we don't need to do the "we need to beat the best" crap. The goal is to make the SB. I wish we were playing the Lions without Stafford. We'll have to beat Tampa but if you could choose one team feom the field in the NFC to send to Lambeau to beat us and crush our SB run....you'd pick Tampa. 

GB is going to have to play a very good game, on both sides of the ball, against a team that wiped the floor with us earlier this year. We can do it....but this isnt what we wanted. 

What should we all say. Poopoo a good team is in the playoffs. Hahaha gotta beat good teams in the playoffs. That’s all most are saying.

NO had this game until Brees crapped the bed. Either of these teams can be had.