TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, iknowcool said:

Only because the DB held the WR from going back to the ball.  It was definitely DPI.  

The WR had no shot, imo That was a pick regardless of what Mills did, which is why it was so stupid. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

Only because the DB held the WR from going back to the ball.  It was definitely DPI.  

What? He didn't keep him from going back to the ball. He put his arm on the shoulder so if anything he was slowing him down. Samuel was going way past the ball.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

What? He didn't keep him from going back to the ball. He put his arm on the shoulder so if anything he was slowing him down. Samuel was going way past the ball.

Yeah. This. So much this.

Samuel was going full speed and Cam underthrew the crap out of him. 

Anyone saying it's DPI if you wrap your arm around him or whatever no matter the circumstance needs to brush up on their basic nfl rulebook

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Can the Panthers stop claiming Sam Mills.

I mean he played and went on to coach for them. He played for the Saints for damn near a decade, but he retired a Panther and took the next step in his career as a Panther. 

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

McCaffrey has been great.  Not his fault the run blocking is horrendous.

Seriously. What's been the deal? I know Matt Kalil sucks and Moton is a rookie but I thought with Ryan, Turner, and Norwell inside they'd at least be good running up the gut.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Can the Panthers stop claiming Sam Mills.

Just because he didn't play for them for as long as he did the Saints doesn't mean he wasn't an important part of the Panthers organization.  He coached for them from 1998 to 2004, I believe.  And he was a big part of the magical 2003 Super Bowl run.  The Keep Pounding mantra came from a speech he gave during those playoffs.

Archived