2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

5 hours ago, Justone2 said:

@ny92mikeI feel the contracts going down each round function doesn't work as it should. I currently have a bid on someone that started at around 6 mil so now according to the percentages should be around 4.8 mil but it still shows the 6 in the bidding sheet.

Damn...ill look into it today.  

Can you tell if the issue is on the ufa workbook side or on fa transaction wb side?

Oh and I still have to let everyone know how excited I am about the waiver wire pickups from the Falcons and Seahawks. Geno Stone alone will have a very good chance to make the 53 man roster of the Falcons. Or Stallworth and Gustin for the Seahawks!

@ny92mike Just saw that I mistyped the waiver claim for Jakob Johnson. Put in a 1039 instead of a 1093. Well that sucks...

23 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Damn...ill look into it today.  

Can you tell if the issue is on the ufa workbook side or on fa transaction wb side?

I would say its in the LINK UFA one. If i am understanding it correctly the APY is pulled from the Y-Column there and with those values being set numbers instead of formula's they don't change.

Just now, Justone2 said:

I would say its in the LINK UFA one. If i am understanding it correctly the APY is pulled from the Y-Column there and with those values being set numbers instead of formula's they don't change.

I'm looking at it right now and I'm not seeing an issue.  The UFA sheet for say Drew Brees for example started out at $32,028,175 it's now at $22,419,723.  The 22 million amount is what I'm seeing in the giants fa workbook.

Do me a favor and look at the UFA workbook again.  I've unhide the original APY values so you can see the starting APY (column T) and what the reduced APY is (column Y).  

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm looking at it right now and I'm not seeing an issue.  The UFA sheet for say Drew Brees for example started out at $32,028,175 it's now at $22,419,723.  The 22 million amount is what I'm seeing in the giants fa workbook.

Do me a favor and look at the UFA workbook again.  I've unhide the original APY values so you can see the starting APY (column T) and what the reduced APY is (column Y).  

Ah i understand. I got confused by the fact in the Link UFA sheet in my FA Transactions book the current amount shows as FA Bidding Round 1. So in my head i was going of the FA bidding round 3 amount where that is in the current situation round 5.

Edited by Justone2

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Ah i understand. I got confused by the fact in the Link UFA sheet in my FA Transactions book the current amount shows as FA Bidding Round 1. So in my head i was going of the FA bidding round 3 amount where that is in the current situation round 5.

I get you and see why you thought that...God I suck at labeling things, my fault.  

In your workbook column Y is what gets pulled from into the bid sheets.  The column AG and beyond were used in past years.  These numbers would show in the reserve bidding sheets so you'd know what round to put bids in when the APY cost dropped to a number range that worked for you.

This is why I'm looking at doing a complete rebuild.  Just too many little things like this that not only confuse people but just waste processing power.

Sorry about the confusion.

Rosters have been updated...there was on issue with retrieving contracts past 2021, not really a big deal because we're only counting the 2021 year.  

I've loaded the PS players back into the TB and KC rosters.  

@samsel23 @mountainpd

I think I'm just going to stick to just updating the current season contracts, just too much trouble loading the entire contract especially if we aren't even accounting for future salary cap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Rosters have been updated...there was on issue with retrieving contracts past 2021, not really a big deal because we're only counting the 2021 year.  

I've loaded the PS players back into the TB and KC rosters.  

@samsel23 @mountainpd

I think I'm just going to stick to just updating the current season contracts, just too much trouble loading the entire contract especially if we aren't even accounting for future salary cap.

Thanks @ny92mikemy roster looks a lot more healthy now. Couple of players added are not mine, I can release them if easier.

Mazzi Wilkins and Ted Larson are free agents and I believe Greg Joseph is on the Vikings roster.

19 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Thanks @ny92mikemy roster looks a lot more healthy now. Couple of players added are not mine, I can release them if easier.

Mazzi Wilkins and Ted Larson are free agents and I believe Greg Joseph is on the Vikings roster.

Those were the names listed as PS squad players when I pulled OTC 2020 player listing.  If you don't want them just release them in the league office.

28 minutes ago, T-rade said:

Anybody wants to do a TCMD Mock Draft after the second to last FA Round?

We'll be the TCMD Move the Twigs podcast with Jeremiah Daniel and Brook Bucks

My DM's are open for interested people, trades and hot babes

youtube big frame GIF

LoL...Not even sure what you're asking...The pattern in the couch has me in a trance.

ross geller wow GIF