2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

34 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Let me know if I need to do anything; questions, updates?

Yes please fella.

my values in contract are not decreasing each round on my free agent bids. Unless I am being really stupid.

sheet says round 4 but the apy are still showing as first round apy on contract offers,

@ny92mike

Edited by mountainpd

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Yes please fella.

my values in contract are not decreasing each round on my free agent bids. Unless I am being really stupid.

sheet says round 4 but the apy are still showing as first round apy on contract offers,

I was doing the same thing.

That round 4 is showing what they'll be in 4 rds from now , basically the decrease is already accounted for in the current account l asking price , those others are what they'll be in future rounds

If I understand correctly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cbrunn said:

I was doing the same thing.

That round 4 is showing what they'll be in 4 rds from now , basically the decrease is already accounted for in the current account l asking price , those others are what they'll be in future rounds

If I understand correctly

Ok. I was wondering why no players values were dropping on some players. The calculation seems to drop each round looking at the 10% but I can’t see it. Maybe I am imagining it as I didn’t write anything down but same players I’ve been waiting on don’t seem to be getting any lower. What is say Drew Brees asking price for you?

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Yes please fella.

I think we resolved this earlier.  If you're looking at late columns AG and beyond in the UFA sheet, ignore that values.

Column Y thru AA are the correct values, that get adjusted based on each round of bidding.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Yes please fella.

Yeah, it seems like the APY isn't going down as much as I anticipated. 

Peace!!!

13 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Ok. I was wondering why no players values were dropping on some players. The calculation seems to drop each round looking at the 10% but I can’t see it. Maybe I am imagining it as I didn’t write anything down but same players I’ve been waiting on don’t seem to be getting any lower. What is say Drew Brees asking price for you?

19.16 ish

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I think we resolved this earlier.  If you're looking at late columns AG and beyond in the UFA sheet, ignore that values.

Column Y thru AA are the correct values, that get adjusted based on each round of bidding.

Thanks , I was seeing some of the players with bids on and thought their value must have dropped significantly.

🤪