2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Building on the idea that @T-rade mentioned with the mock within the mock I whipped up a mock draft builder.  

@T-rade if you'd like to manage this let me know.  I've sent you a message requesting your Gmail so that I can get you editing rights.  If anyone else wants access to build a mock.  It would be awesome if we could do one of these twice a week.

Check it out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Nd0J3mhH5pDGX-5o96CReQCkKA5f9cQKo84xQ2Vb1c/edit#gid=655925693

3 hours ago, Cbrunn said:

Appreciate the mock drafts guys, give me an idea on where I should maybe go cause I honestly have no idea what I'ma do 

Is that bad? This close to draft time and have 0 plan.

You and me both.... tho i have until the 3rd round to develop a stra-te-gery ;) 

Image result for strategery gif

Also,  @ny92mike thanks for the mock draft builder!

12 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Building on the idea that @T-rade mentioned with the mock within the mock I whipped up a mock draft builder.  

@T-rade if you'd like to manage this let me know.  I've sent you a message requesting your Gmail so that I can get you editing rights.  If anyone else wants access to build a mock.  It would be awesome if we could do one of these twice a week.

Check it out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Nd0J3mhH5pDGX-5o96CReQCkKA5f9cQKo84xQ2Vb1c/edit#gid=655925693

I wouldn't mind trying to do a mock draft.  I looked at it and I like it.  How would you pick the player?  Is there a pull down window?  Once it's done, how do you post it into the Inside The Locker thread?  It would give me something to do since I traded away my 1st round pick.

Peace!!!

20 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

we got a FA phase ending tonight right? 

Yeah.  If Mike isn't available I believe Squire is able to make announcement for Round 4 results.  

I think it is a good chance that Round 4 acquisitions won't be added to rosters until Mike comes back.

• Like 2