2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Love both your picks,    from a value standpoint and how they fit in your offense.      I'm not sure you could add much more to help Jimmy.

Jimmy's problem for me has never really been his perfomance on the field. He is a average starting QB who gets hurt too much and when you then get in a cap crunch like we probably will be IRL it gets hard to really commit to him. Having the Run game with Kyle and then adding Slater to start at OG this year(unless someone wants Mike McGlinchey hit me up if anyone has interest) really adds to the O-line and is almost as perfect of a scheme fit you can find. Bateman this late(receivers is just getting so deep you can argue there still are WR's that could easily be picked in the first) just makes a ton of sense especially when i basically didn't have to give up that much.

Besides that both moves are in the ShanaLynch draft book with trading back for a guy that plays the trenches and then trading up for a WR.

• Like 1