2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

I loved the pick, was 1 of the players I wanted at 112.

Yeah, he was on our short list, but the Titans 2020 class has been pretty badly banged up, and the first overall pick is an enormous bust, so we're trying to be risk averse, like we expect the Titans to be this season.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Cisco is a good, but risky pick. I gave him a similar grade to Paris Ford before I saw about his medicals. Then he got bumped down.

If he stays healthy, he’ll be a great value pick.

He is so overaggresive. Which is great when it leads to picks but he also gave up a ton of TD's. Especially on double moves he almost always bites on the first move. if he can fix some of that overaggresiveness and be more solid i think he can be great but it also wouldn't suprise me if he is mainly a ST-player during his career.

10 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

He is so overaggresive. Which is great when it leads to picks but he also gave up a ton of TD's. Especially on double moves he almost always bites on the first move. if he can fix some of that overaggresiveness and be more solid i think he can be great but it also wouldn't suprise me if he is mainly a ST-player during his career.

I like aggressive safeties.  Problems from being overly aggressive seem to be things that can be ironed out more easily than other knocks on prospects IMO.

41 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

300 pages, nice.

And on only 245 pages of them have I tried to trade the following players.

William Gholston

Scott Miller

Tanner Hudson

Jeremiah Ledbetter

Anthony Nelson.

I'll give you a seventh for Miller only cause I love MAC players 

I was thinking that next year, we could run a quick mini version with limited FA.  Primarily trade and draft would be the main focus and a single season fa system, that we started the season off with the current rosters that we have built with this mock.

Thoughts?