2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Anyone know of a site that list defensive stats?  Most of the sites I've seen only list out team defense and not individual.

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

cfbstats.com  ?

That's the one I was gonna say.  They track everything, and give game by game splits.

What they consider a QBH is a little off IMO, but they're still a great resource.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Lot of missed picks this round.  Probably should of changed the schedule to 20 - 30 minute time slots.  Lack of a combine this year is what I'm guessing is the reason.  Could be just we're ready to wrap this up.  Either way I'm ready to pick...5:20 seems like a lifetime away.

When are free agents being announced? I need to fill out my roster, I have 2 empty spots. 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

That's the one I was gonna say.  They track everything, and give game by game splits.

What they consider a QBH is a little off IMO, but they're still a great resource.

You guys paying for this?  I'm looking at the cost of 299. a year.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

It's free.

I'm seeing that it cost 

Below are the three main data packages that we offer.

Basic Package
The Basic Package provides a very robust set of data targeted at those getting started with analytics. This package is also perfect for fantasy players trying to gear up for the upcoming season.

Advanced Package
This package is designed to have the lowest level data required to perform very detailed analytics. It includes detail of every play that is run for all FBS Teams in addition to all of the data in the Basic Package. Both commerical and non-commerical packages are available.

Complete Package
This package provides all of the detail of the Advanced Package in addition to a historical data set going back to 2005. This set is perfect for performing trending and regression analysis over 10+ years of data. Both commerical and non-commercial packages are available.

Basic Advanced Complete
Player Rosters
Player Statistics
Team Data
Game Data
Offensive Data
Defensive Data
Special Teams Data
Detailed Drive/Possession Data
Detailed Play By Play Data ✖
Historical Data (2005-present) ✖ ✖
Cost $350 Contact Us Contact Us

Sign up before August 15th for our Basic Package and get the early season discount price of $299.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I'm seeing that it cost 

Below are the three main data packages that we offer.

Basic Package
The Basic Package provides a very robust set of data targeted at those getting started with analytics. This package is also perfect for fantasy players trying to gear up for the upcoming season.

Advanced Package
This package is designed to have the lowest level data required to perform very detailed analytics. It includes detail of every play that is run for all FBS Teams in addition to all of the data in the Basic Package. Both commerical and non-commerical packages are available.

Complete Package
This package provides all of the detail of the Advanced Package in addition to a historical data set going back to 2005. This set is perfect for performing trending and regression analysis over 10+ years of data. Both commerical and non-commercial packages are available.

Basic Advanced Complete
Player Rosters
Player Statistics
Team Data
Game Data
Offensive Data
Defensive Data
Special Teams Data
Detailed Drive/Possession Data
Detailed Play By Play Data ✖
Historical Data (2005-present) ✖ ✖
Cost $350 Contact Us Contact Us

Sign up before August 15th for our Basic Package and get the early season discount price of $299.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/player/415/1095581/index.html

There's Greg Rousseau's 2019 numbers.  Just gotta search for it.  I've been using it for years, never paid anything.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/player/415/1095581/index.html

There's Greg Rousseau's 2019 numbers.  Just gotta search for it.  I've been using it for years, never paid anything.

Right...I see that.  Was hoping to get them listed so I could copy and paste.  I guess that part of it cost.

http://cfbstats.com/2020/team/140/tackle/index.html

This isn't bad though would just need to pull each team.

Thanks

With two picks to go really liking how my draft has gone thus far.

1.15 Rashawn Slater

2.34 Rashod Bateman

3.86 Tommy Tremble

4.112 Davis Mills

5.155 Javian Hawkins

5.172 Jamar Johnson

6.195 Shaka Toney

7.227 and 7.237 left without a real hole on the 53 so looking good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

How about hyperlink like youtube for prospects?   Or URL listings in personal WB.

Yeah...I'd love to link the player names to their stats.  Looking at paying for the profootball reference stats.  They offer college stats too, but need to see how they list them.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah...I'd love to link the player names to their stats.  Looking at paying for the profootball reference stats.  They offer college stats too, but need to see how they list them.

sports-reference.com you mean, right?