2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well they hate me for how this turned out. If another fan wants to, I'll step back. If not I'm always down to do it 

If Jets do something minimally during the FA we have major problem. Too many holes to fill for BPA method.  Tough call for you lol.

Edited by JetsandI

Great work, through 5 rounds no missed picks. 

let’s power through last two rounds and finish the mock strong. give the mock the respect it reserves and finish out the picks.

Im happy to pick up big boards for picks not too late in the day if anyone needs my assistance.

• Like 5

The Jaguars have picks 226 (7.1) and 247 (7.22). At any point between now and when the last guy we are interested in is available, we‘re willing to trade both of them to move up. If that’s a thing anyone is interested in.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

The Jaguars have picks 226 (7.1) and 247 (7.22). At any point between now and when the last guy we are interested in is available, we‘re willing to trade both of them to move up. If that’s a thing anyone is interested in.

If you can't find a trade in the near future, Giants have pick 24 in the 6th that we'd trade for those two 7th rounders.

6TH Rnd - Pick 24 | Overall: 208 | New York Giants

I know you guys are right at your max limit and looking to wrap up the draft, so it's there if you want it.

36 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If you can't find a trade in the near future, Giants have pick 24 in the 6th that we'd trade for those two 7th rounders.

6TH Rnd - Pick 24 | Overall: 208 | New York Giants

I know you guys are right at your max limit and looking to wrap up the draft, so it's there if you want it.

If our guy is there and no one ahead of you takes the same deal, you have a deal. 

• Like 1

REMINDER

Round 10 Free Agency Bidding - MONDAY March 8th @ 8pm (TONIGHT)

Round 11 Free Agency Bidding - WEDNESDAY March 10th @ 8pm

Round 12 Free Agency Bidding - FRIDAY March 12th @ 8pm

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow