2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

5 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Good stuff!  You got this... you're the King of New York!

I hope your thesis is pro football related...

Interesting part is it is for my analytics concentrated degree so I'm using analytics in sports as the foundation of my research and support. 45 pages, gotta write about what you know. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

The energy this weekend has been exciting.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff  

You guys mock like old people bang...

old lady deal with it GIF 

Hoping the energy level picks up Monday... At least I'll be making a couple draft selections tomorrow...woot woot.

I mean it's the sixth round in a non combine year. We are all throwing darts. I'm gonna take a dude not even in the player database for fun 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean it's the sixth round in a non combine year. We are all throwing darts. I'm gonna take a dude not even in the player database for fun 

I have no clue what you’re talking about, all my guys are all pro

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Who needs to see men in tights to draft hall of famers?

Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

The energy this weekend has been exciting.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff  

You guys mock like old people bang...

old lady deal with it GIF 

Hoping the energy level picks up Monday... At least I'll be making a couple draft selections tomorrow...woot woot.

Not our fault that you watched the Harry-Markle interview.

Edited by JetsandI

I'm claiming victory for the Giants in tcmd.  Nothing you guys can do about it, it's mine all mine.

sylvester stallone yes GIF by Rocky

Just a few more rounds is all that remain of Total Control.  I really hope that you all have enjoyed the mock draft. 

I want to thank you all for participating and those that helped me out this year in managing it Thank you.  I look forward to hearing your feedback and any suggestions you might have to better improve it.

Also, if you haven't had your fill, @EaglesPeteC has just posted the sign up thread for FFMD II (Draft only version).  He does a great job with it and I highly recommend you join.

Again, thank you all for contributing in tcmd and look forward to seeing you all again next season.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow @JWingate

• Like 5