Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Matts4313 - 3 - Malfatron, Forge, Whicker

Daniel - 2 - bcb1213, MWil23

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Malfatron - 1 - Matts4313

Shinigami 1 - 1 - squire12

The Orca - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

swoosh - 1 - Daniel

Someone want to tell me why matts is leading and why there is only 1 vote on malf, not seeing the malf policy lynch take off is disappointing 

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Skim milk is water lying about being milk. Miracle whip is the mayonnaise equivalent 

@MWil23 which is mayonnaise, which is miracle whip?

Not sure why everything is bold.

Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar, Eggs, Contains Less than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor (Contains Mustard), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Paprika, Calcium Disodium EDTA

Water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, spice, and dried garlic.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Give me the skinny on death note. 

Ah. I had to test this, just in case, but I-I never thought it would actually happen. Kira…it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just witnessed it. Listen to me, Kira. If you did, indeed, kill Lind L. Tailor, the man who you just saw die on television, I should tell you that he was an inmate whose execution was scheduled for today. That was not me

The police arrested him in absolute secrecy, so you wouldn't have heard of him on TV or through the internet. It appears not even you have access to information about these types of criminals.

But I assure you, L is real. I do exist. Now…try to kill me

What's wrong? Go ahead! Come on, right now! Kill me!

Can't you do it?

Well Kira, it seems you can't kill me after all.

So there are some people you can't kill. You've given me a useful hint.

Let me return the favor. I'll tell you something that I think you'll find interesting. Although this was announced as a worldwide broadcast, the truth is, we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had planned to broadcast this message around the world until we found you, but it looks like that won't be necessary. I know now where you are.

The police treated your first killing as an unrelated incident, but in actuality, the first of your victims was a suspect in Sinjuku.

Of all the criminals that recently died of heart attacks, this one's crime was, by far, the least serious. Furthermore, his crime was only ever reported inside Japan.

I used that information to deduce this much. You are in Japan and your first victim was little more than an experiment, which means you haven't been killing for very long.

We decided to broadcast in Kanto first because of its large population, and, luckily, we found you.

To be completely honest with you, I never expected that things would go this well, but…it won't be too long now before I am able to sentence you to death.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar, Eggs, Contains Less than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor (Contains Mustard), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Paprika, Calcium Disodium EDTA

Water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, spice, and dried garlic.

This is clearly copy pasted from scum chat 

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, oatmeal cookies by themselves are delicious.  Everyone loves the oatmeal iced cookies or oatmeal cream pies that you get for cheap, and that's the lowest form of oatmeal cookie.  Raisins are sweet, and every red blooded American child ate raisin packets in their lunches growing up to get in a serving of fruit.  And they were delicious!

Solid reasoning. 

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Not liking those two things combined is unAmerican.

Pecan sandies are a great cookie too, so yeah, that sounds much better to me.

Butterscotch oatmeal cookies are a great choice of cookie as well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Matts4313 - 3 - Malfatron, Forge, Whicker

Daniel - 2 - bcb1213, MWil23

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Malfatron - 1 - Matts4313

Shinigami 1 - 1 - squire12

The Orca - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

swoosh - 1 - Daniel

Lind L. Tailor - 1 - swoosh

swooshs vote is on garlic 

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No idea. Tbh, I’m not even a fan of mayonnaise :) 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ah. I had to test this, just in case, but I-I never thought it would actually happen. Kira…it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just witnessed it. Listen to me, Kira. If you did, indeed, kill Lind L. Tailor, the man who you just saw die on television, I should tell you that he was an inmate whose execution was scheduled for today. That was not me

The police arrested him in absolute secrecy, so you wouldn't have heard of him on TV or through the internet. It appears not even you have access to information about these types of criminals.

But I assure you, L is real. I do exist. Now…try to kill me

What's wrong? Go ahead! Come on, right now! Kill me!

Can't you do it?

Well Kira, it seems you can't kill me after all.

So there are some people you can't kill. You've given me a useful hint.

Let me return the favor. I'll tell you something that I think you'll find interesting. Although this was announced as a worldwide broadcast, the truth is, we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had planned to broadcast this message around the world until we found you, but it looks like that won't be necessary. I know now where you are.

The police treated your first killing as an unrelated incident, but in actuality, the first of your victims was a suspect in Sinjuku.

Of all the criminals that recently died of heart attacks, this one's crime was, by far, the least serious. Furthermore, his crime was only ever reported inside Japan.

I used that information to deduce this much. You are in Japan and your first victim was little more than an experiment, which means you haven't been killing for very long.

We decided to broadcast in Kanto first because of its large population, and, luckily, we found you.

To be completely honest with you, I never expected that things would go this well, but…it won't be too long now before I am able to sentence you to death.

200.gif