Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

It seems there was yet another runner. @Nazgul sped off in his car, afraid of the judgement of the officers working against Kira. He eventually spun out. Police surrounded the vehicle guns drawn, as he got out of the car with his hands in the air.

"I give up. Since when are the Japanese allowed to carry such large guns? I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask, so -"

The officers then opened fire, killing him instantly in a barrage of bullets.

"What an idiot, he wasn't going to tell us anything anyway."

The autopsy revealed he was merely Matt Jeevas, though. While he previously aided Mello, he was Civilian aligned at the time of his death.

Night moves are due at 9:35 PM ET.

His autopsy:

Matt Jeevas
Hacker
sCKNsaAQuElSDzG3x99edF8vrHqdylkyTEv51wCSQ5ZKqFX-Hqa3kHOYC---S5svyyLfpSHKEl1hFc3yAYjmkI6vHsIGNTYfPvQXLeoEe2GVsEQ0NAVtnp8pBZSB5pIBt0PqQnHQ

"How many bodyguards does one damn woman need, anyway?" - Matt Jeevas

You are aligned with Mello: You win if and only if the SPK wins while Mello is still alive, and count as SPK for this purpose. However, SPK-aligned players lose if Mello is still alive when that happens.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Hack: Once per night, receive all reports a player received throughout the game, but they will be informed they were hacked and cannot be hacked again.
  • You Caught Me (PASSIVE): If Mello dies, you become Civilian-aligned, requiring you to stay alive until the end of the game, instead. If this occurs, you will appear Murderer-aligned on all reports made against you.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I believe Gopher is scum with a DN and a shinigami and there was a little incentive to move that vote

I don't love what happened there, tbh

I get what you are saying.

Forge had info that gopher was trying to find Near.  could be an issue with that pair.  Forge is almost certainly Sakura TV aligned

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Here is what I am thinking.

we stick with a vote on gopher.   remove that question

I can use DN on daboyle

Counselor can item search naz/buff.   Maybe someone else if that seems better

Whicker can investigate naz/Buff.   opposite of counselor

TK3 can investigate someone that has some potential suspicion or question on.   Forge/pickle/swoosh

Swoosh can target someone.   I would not do Whicker/tk3/squire.   that leaves Naz/buff/forge/counselor

Pickle can target who he feels will not likely get hit.  we can talk about that in a bit

Thoughts???

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@squire12 game plan?

I can use DN on daboyle

Counselor can item search gopher/buff.   Maybe someone else if that seems better

Whicker can investigate gopher/Buff.   opposite of counselor

TK3 can investigate someone that has some potential suspicion or question on.   Forge/pickle/swoosh

Swoosh can target someone.   I would not do Whicker/tk3/squire.   that leaves Naz/buff/forge/counselor

Pickle can target who he feels will not likely get hit.  we can talk about that in a bit

@Tk3, @Counselor