Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Counselor said:

Squire didn’t have his true character. He said he was writing yuri and if it didn’t work then Daboyle lied about his character 

So pickle is going to believe that butters jailed himself because he said so and because orca may have but we have no proof of when in order for that to be true, butters would have had to lie about his claim outright

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

So pickle is going to believe that butters jailed himself because he said so and because orca may have but we have no proof of when in order for that to be true, butters would have had to lie about his claim outright

I don’t even care what Pickle is spouting off it’s all confusion. I can switcheroo him tonight if we don’t want to look into Whicker.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why do you think squire used it on butters and then I'll explain it? 

Just a hunch? 

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

I can use DN on daboyle

Counselor can item search gopher/buff.   Maybe someone else if that seems better

Whicker can investigate gopher/Buff.   opposite of counselor

TK3 can investigate someone that has some potential suspicion or question on.   Forge/pickle/swoosh

Swoosh can target someone.   I would not do Whicker/tk3/squire.   that leaves Naz/buff/forge/counselor

Pickle can target who he feels will not likely get hit.  we can talk about that in a bit

@Tk3, @Counselor

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

what are you thinking?

I am going to DN daboyle with his character he gave earlier today.

Did you see my thoughts on night actions?  have anything you would change ?

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

I submitted for daboyle as Yuri.   If that does not work, then Daboyle lied on his claim

• Like 2