Broncos LB Von Miller under criminal investigation

RaidersAreOne

As with any criminal investigation - it's way too premature at this stage, we don't even have criminal charges.

The timing screams fallout from last week's ugly text war that was exposed by his (ex?) GF.

If there are charges, then there's smoke.    Until then, it's a bad look, but nothing more than that.      Waiting to get concrete info.

What gets me is how much **** the Broncos put up with when Von was a young player. We’ll probably never know the extent of what they had to cover up with him those first four years. They gave him everything. He had the world in the palm of hands. Media personality as long as he wanted. And he’s going to lose it all. 

You're innocent until proven guilty. But if this results in charges, Von's trade value will be the lowest its ever been in his entire career. 32 when the season starts. Down year in 2019. Season killing injury in 2020. I wondered out loud a couple of years ago if we shouldn't trade him while we had the chance and his value was still high. Would we have really missed him all that much these last two years? Not really; we would have sucked either way.

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

You're innocent until proven guilty. But if this results in charges, Von's trade value will be the lowest its ever been in his entire career. 32 when the season starts. Down year in 2019. Season killing injury in 2020. I wondered out loud a couple of years ago if we shouldn't trade him while we had the chance and his value was still high. Would we have really missed him all that much these last two years? Not really; we would have sucked either way.

Not with a DV case.  With DV you are guilty until proven innocent.