NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Packers 37
Bucs 16

Lol.  If Pettine holds the Buccaneers under 20 points I will wear an avatar of his face until the start of next season.

He won’t hold the Buccaneers under 30 unless their defense holds us to 10 and they just stop scoring because it would be running up the score.

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  If Pettine holds the Buccaneers under 20 points I will wear an avatar of his face until the start of next season.

He won’t hold the Buccaneers under 30 unless their defense holds us to 10 and they just stop scoring because it would be running up the score.

You're having another episode. Go to bed.

We're going to win. We're going to win big and you're going to pretend to be happy.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Also, when we hold the Bucs under 20, you're going to write an essay on why The Thing is the most overrated movie of all-time. @Outpost31 Now enough of your negative nelly nonsense.

I wouldn’t do that if Pettine held them to negative points (0 points plus a pick six).  I wouldn’t do that for 1 million I would do that for 1 million dollars, but I wouldn’t mean it and not a penny less.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I wouldn’t do that if Pettine held them to negative points (0 points plus a pick six).  I wouldn’t do that for 1 million I would do that for 1 million dollars, but I wouldn’t mean it and not a penny less.

You have no choice. This is your burden. Now...

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen