Vols fire Pruitt for cause

NateDawg

Vols fan here.  God, we are a dumpster fire.  Basically different factions of boosters have been fighting each other for years and it all just blew up.

The McDonald's bag thing was made up.

And yet, we somehow pulled Danny White which is an incredible hire considering the cluster**** going on.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:06 PM, thrILL! said:

Vols Twitter (including former players) really out here trying to bring Kiffin back lol. Why not just bring Johnny Majors back?

If you aren't rooting for Kiffin to go to Tennessee, and then bolt to USC next year after they finally fire Clay Helton I don't know what to tell you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Looking like Heupel is the guy. Enjoying watching my Vol brethren fall apart as they come to the conclusion that this is a bottom tier job that just happens to come with top tier resources and money. 

We are the most unrealistic fan base in the country.  No top candidate wants a job that plays Alabama, Georgia, and Florida every year in a non-talent rich state that also has a second SEC school in it.

Oh, and a history of crazy boosters firing every coach after one losing season.  And a crazy fanbase that still thinks we can hire away someone from Penn State when we're about to get rocked by the NCAA and bleeding talent.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

We are the most unrealistic fan base in the country.  No top candidate wants a job that plays Alabama, Georgia, and Florida every year in a non-talent rich state that also has a second SEC school in it.

Oh, and a history of crazy boosters firing every coach after one losing season.  And a crazy fanbase that still thinks we can hire away someone from Penn State when we're about to get rocked by the NCAA and bleeding talent.

texas a&m fans has entered the chat. 

28 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

texas a&m fans has entered the chat. 

Right now, and for the last few years, A&M is undoubtedly a far better job than UT.

You're in a talent rich state, you've been contenders in the SEC for a while, and you have much longer tenured coaches.

I mean, there were articles talking about possibly hiring Lane Kiffin from Ole Miss and James Franklin from Penn State.  And need I bring up the constant spectacle of Jon Gruden?

Hell, people thought Clemson's OC wasn't a good enough candidate.