TCMD(2021)

RedGold

5 picks till we're up.    Draft sheets above have been updated.

Give me a 5 player board..    put that trade down option in the middle of where you would rather...

Rashod Bateman
Trade Down
Zaven Collins
Samuel Cosmi
Creed Humphrey
Jalen Mayfield

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

5 picks till we're up.    Draft sheets above have been updated.

Give me a 5 player board..    put that trade down option in the middle of where you would rather...

Rashod Bateman
Trade Down
Zaven Collins
Samuel Cosmi
Creed Humphrey
Jalen Mayfield

No clue about the pecking order of the OTs .. but fine for me.

@kingseanjohn  Here's the workbook.   Depth chart is quite a ways over on the worksheets,   it's a pain to scroll over there, but it's current.    

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X0SlHnP9VVSDbJ1xdm18ms512WMITx_RyxQQz_jJeH8/edit#gid=1562566488

Why Marshall over Bateman?    I know you watch a ton on the prospects,  I'm always willing to change my thoughts.    I do love Bateman as an X receiver though.

Edited by samsel23

I did add the;

Working Draftboard
Draftboard you can Filter
Roster

to the top of the first post.    Hopefully that keeps less scattered around and easier to find for you all.   I'll try to keep them updated as current as possible.   I'm updated the main board quite a bit also,   so should be pretty current at all times.

3 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Why Marshall over Bateman?    I know you watch a ton on the prospects,  I'm always willing to change my thoughts.    I do love Bateman as an X receiver though.

I just like Marshall more overall. He fits my BPA mentality. I think he's being underrated like Jefferson was last year and AJ Brown the year before.

I do like Bateman though, just not in the 1st. 2nd maybe. The talent at other positions and the depth at WR push him down imo. If I didn't like Marshall as much as I do, I would say no WR in the 1st this year.

• Like 1

If Bateman falls,  and Collins doesn't.   I may take the trade down.  

Unless anyone disagrees.   

I think Marshall will fall a bit more,  if Bateman does also.      In the slight chance he doesn't,  we'll still have plenty of options at OT and Edge,   along with a deep WR pool.

Mayfield is gone .. NO picked him up.

I don't like changing my decision if there isn't a trigger  .. and so far I see none if Bateman is around. With Mayfield gone the pool of OTs we originally looked at has declined by 33% ... so that may even limit my willingness to trade down even more.

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not sure on his price, but Deshon Elliott was added to waivers. I don't think he reached his potential in Baltimore. Great candidate to replace Sorensen imo.

Good call.   I checked Waiver,   he already has a team above us that put in a claim.   Sadly he's gone.

8 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Mayfield is gone .. NO picked him up.

I don't like changing my decision if there isn't a trigger  .. and so far I see none if Bateman is around. With Mayfield gone the pool of OTs we originally looked at has declined by 33% ... so that may even limit my willingness to trade down even more.

I think we're just listing the top of our board for OT's,    I'm not concerned a guy will be there at 40 if we trade back,   as far as OT.   

Cosmi
Leatherwood (he might be more of guard?)  but he's athletic enough
Radunz
T. Jenkins
L. Eichenberg

Are all still available.   Than there's some also some guys who showed out at the Senior Bowl who are probably 3rd to Late 2nd round guys.

I'd say a trade down,   would be the best thing if we were targeting a LT,  because there are still a ton there rated right around this point.

Tampa Bay really wants up as well;;

Going to throw all the offers together.

1) #42, #96, for #31

2) #42, 150 + 2022 2nd rounder for #31

3) Sean Murphy Bunting, #96,for #31

4) Ronald Jones , pick#96, for #31

5) Scotty Miller pick 42, for #31

6) William Gholston pick 42, for #31

7) William Gholston, Scotty Miller, pick #96 for #31

😎 William Gholston, Scotty Miller, and 2022 2nd round pick for #31

You get pick 40 and pick 82 (round 3 pick 19) - 680

We get 31 and 175 (Round 5 pick 31) - 622

Bolded are the two best imo,    we don't have the cap space for any of the players(and not sure I want any of them)

@KC_Guy @kingseanjohn @onejayhawk

andddddd...  we are OTC.        Green Bay took Zaven.   

Options include;

Marshall
Bateman
Cosmi

Trade Down Options;

You get pick 40 and pick 82 (round 3 pick 19) - 680

We get 31 and 175 (Round 5 pick 31) - 622 

Tampa Bay trades are gone.   They wanted Collins as well.

I'm all for the trade down,   but need opinions.