TCMD(2021)

RedGold

I agree. Until the pick gets to 20, the cost is too high.

To go from #31 to #19 is our 1st and our 2nd, with nothing back. To go from #31 to #25 is our 1st and 2nd but get a 3rd back. That we might be willing to do.

Obviously, the ideal is to trade back. Our 1st and 4th for a 2nd and a 3rd.  

J

quite a few of the guys named before already gone ..

WR:   Rashad Bateman -   Is about the only one with a reasonable shots of falling that I would take.

Edge:  Ronnie Perkins,  Kwity Paye, Azeez Ojulari.      I wouldn't mind in the first,   there's a ton of DE's around the same skill level in this draft though.   Some will fall.

LB:   Micah Parsons and Zaven Collins are the only 2 I'd spend a 1st Rounder on.

IOL: Wyatt Davis and Alijah Vera Tucker,  are the only 2 I'd spend a 1st Rounder on.    Humphrey would be closer if we played a different style

OT:  Christian Darrisaw, Rashawn Slater, Samuel Cosmi.    Are probably the only 3 I'd spend a first rounder on,   there's 2/3 others that are close though.

WR

35 Terrace Marshall LSU

OL

18 Christian Darrisaw Virginia Tech
24 Samuel Cosmi Texas
44 Jalen Mayfield Michigan
71 Jackson Carman Clemson
77 Liam Eichenberg Notre Dame

LB

10 Micah Parsons Penn State
36 Zaven Collins Tulsa

Trying to sum up options at #31:

WR: Bateman, Moore, ?? Wallace ??
OT: Cosmi, Leatherwood, Mayfield
OC: Humphrey
CB: Samuel, ?? Campbell ??, ?? Wade ??
LB: Collins, ?? Bolton ??, ?? Ojulari ??
DE: Perkins

Did I miss someone?

Potential trade up for ...??

Edit: Just checked on Perkins. Due to drug related issues he dropped to third DAY on many  boards - despite his dominant play.

Edited by KC_Guy

15 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

These are what I think are the best options, in order listed on the spreadsheet. I would not be shocked it all were taken ahead of us. 

Rashod Bateman
Jalen Mayfield
Kwity Paye
Azeez Ojulari
Creed Humphrey
Christian Darrisaw
Terrace Marshall Jr.

J

Paye and Darrisaw are already off the board.

Here's the continuously updated list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Thanks. I was wondering why the pick was not advancing.

There are those here who are Zaven Collins fans. Understand that he's a DE in out scheme. It's also my reservation about Azeez Ojulari.

Mayfield and Bateman are my picks as targets of the moment. 

Edited by onejayhawk

Wait how's Zaven Collins a DE in our scheme?  He's more of a coverage guy, than good at blitzing.  Despite his size.   I agree on Ojulari,  but those players are not similar skill wise.

Sorry rough morning at work,  I was meaning to get the list out to you.     9 Picks to go.

24 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Still need to see how the board falls,    but we have 1 offer for what we're looking for trade wise.

You get pick 40 and pick 82 (round 3 pick 19) - 680

We get 31 and 175 (Round 5 pick 31) - 622

Interesting but plenty of time left

2 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Wait how's Zaven Collins a DE in our scheme?  He's more of a coverage guy, than good at blitzing.  Despite his size.   I agree on Ojulari,  but those players are not similar skill wise.

Sorry rough morning at work,  I was meaning to get the list out to you.     9 Picks to go.

You make a good point, because he does have coverage skills. I was treating him as an Edge guy. 

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Still need to see how the board falls,    but we have 1 offer for what we're looking for trade wise.

You get pick 40 and pick 82 (round 3 pick 19) - 680

We get 31 and 175 (Round 5 pick 31) - 622

Definitely. 

J

41 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

You make a good point, because he does have coverage skills. I was treating him as an Edge guy. 

Definitely. 

J

All good.    He's kind of a weird guy,   cuz his size says edge...  but his play style is off ball.    He can definitely blitz on occasion,   but he's much better playing off ball.    I wish he brought a little more pop,  but with Gay at SLB,  and Collins at MLB/WLB.   We'd have a nice, young duo.    

Rashod Bateman
Zaven Collins
Samuel Cosmi

Are probably my top three right now,     Bateman I would probably take even with the trade offer.  

Collins-   I would also probably take over the trade,   it's very close though.   I could see either side.

Cosmi -  I'd probably rather have the trade down,   there's a ton of OT in that middle ground.

What's everyone else see?

Draft Board.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Copy you can filter:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hayzwbiraEwxdr2tg2LqlFFzAVneZWZi9lkYKUunwak/edit#gid=1500628650

Not sure I will be around later on.

Happy with Bateman.

As for OT there are three I'd be interested in after reading a bit (didn't see any of them play though): Leatherwood, Mayfield and Cosmi. Little I don't know. But with at least three guys around - I would consider taking the trade down and see who's left there.

Collins I'd be ok with as well, however, I don't see the need as much as I do for the other two positions.