The Fire Nick Sirianni Thread

EaglesPeteC

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah, I swear @DeSean Jackson has become your protege over these last handful of months. Did you teach him everything he knows?

I hope Nick proves me wrong; but once again Howie trying to out smart everyone and go for the underrated hire. He has something for small schools and OCs with no responsibilities 

The more we use these two tight end sets the more they can just play tight coverage with Ertz CANT beat and there going to bring everyone in the box because they aren’t scared of us beating them deep. And wentz ever since we started playing those 2 tight end sets he’s gone down hill, we need to get back to the 3-4 wideout sets every play. Sick of us having Ertz outside or in the slot. Get a playmaker out there that can threaten the deep ball, not a guy that’s weak, gets thrown off his route by a cb, CANT break a tackle to save his life. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I will be all aboard the fire Nick train if we draft Pitts with the #6 pick and pour more resources into TEs than WRs for the Xth year in a row.

Wait.... wouldn't that be a fire Howie move?

And, I love Pitts, but I can't see us taking a TE before the 3rd round. I could see us taking one in rounds 5-7 maybe if we trade Ertz which probably happens.

Indy has been closer to middle of the pack in 12 personnel for all those years except 2019 where they ranked 6th, but that's a bit deceiving since they were at 26% in that grouping and the average of the league was probably like 18-19%. For comparisons the Eagles led the league at a whopping 52%. Not to mention we used it more to pass and they used it more to run out of. Colts run rate in 12 personnel that year was 54%, whereas we were at 42%.

I think Sirianni being a former wide receiver and wide receivers coach would be more focused on Howie getting him one of the top WRs in the first? 

The only angle I could see is Howie is a Florida alumnus. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy