🏈 WE WON SUPER BOWL LV 🏈

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's the Super Bowl. Everyone will still watch it. There's nothing on tv competing against it. The Super Bowl is the most watched thing on the planet.

Oh definitely, I don't think I elaborated enough on my point. The SB is always the highest TV event (usually of the whole year from Neilson ratings) viewed. However, it NFL looks to outpace it's prior ratings and this year they're projecting it to be even higher due to the circumstances with COVID-19.Β 

Especially given that they've lost a lost of advertising revenue for the SB (a lot of major companies have pulled out this year), they need this storyline of the QB's to pull in and keep the more casual fans...

29 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Do we expect Jones to get more involved on Sunday or will Fournette continue his dominance?

Good question, i think jones will be fully healthy now, but if fournette starts off well we will continue with him its all about who has the hot hand early in the game with get most of the carries.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Good question, i think jones will be fully healthy now, but if fournette starts off well we will continue with him its all about who has the hot hand early in the game with get most of the carries.

This. Who ever is having the better game will get most the carries. Leonard only had 2 more rush attempts last week. So I expect it to be 50-50 again

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Do we expect Jones to get more involved on Sunday or will Fournette continue his dominance?

As others have echoed, it's going to be the hot hand approach. I think you'll see LF start, but RoJo will mix in early. Whoever is getting the most production will take the most snaps...

We'll continue to see LF on 3rd downs though...

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

As others have echoed, it's going to be the hot hand approach. I think you'll see LF start, but RoJo will mix in early. Whoever is getting the most production will take the most snaps...

We'll continue to see LF on 3rd downs though...

Any passes his way? I feel like he's under utilized in the passing game.Β