Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Day 3

The Thunderbolts were on a roll, crushing Carnage’s lackeys with their first two Days of work. This time, they decided to put the crush on Daniel.

“Wait guys, stop it! I’m Moonstone, the miller who will show up as Purple Man if you kill me, but I’m definitely Town! Also, my ability doesn’t work!”

Unswayed, the mob quickly beat him to death and moved on.

Daniel is dead. He was Purple Man, Redirecting Mastermind Miller, Purple

It is now Night 3.

I called it from the start. Good game @Daniel you were a true friend to our prince.

prince-purp-179922.jpg

Game, blouses. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Daniel is dead. He was Purple Man, Redirecting Mastermind Miller, Purple

Role Description:

The Evil Mastermind is an independently aligned role who can potentially perform one of two night actions each night. If the Evil Mastermind does not already have a living Evil Minion, they can choose to recruit one (i.e. convert a player to share the same win condition as well as private communication privileges). If the Evil Mastermind does have an Evil Minion, they or their Evil Minion can kill someone. The Evil Mastermind shares the same win condition as a Serial Killer or a Cult.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Role Description:

The Evil Mastermind is an independently aligned role who can potentially perform one of two night actions each night. If the Evil Mastermind does not already have a living Evil Minion, they can choose to recruit one (i.e. convert a player to share the same win condition as well as private communication privileges). If the Evil Mastermind does have an Evil Minion, they or their Evil Minion can kill someone. The Evil Mastermind shares the same win condition as a Serial Killer or a Cult.

lol

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Role Description:

likely theres only 1 more purple left (the minion)

miller likely means daniel is considered Red for invest puurposes.

so we hunt for red, and if Ross dies, then leave swag for the end until we find the purple