Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Look I’m not made at the win, congrats to BCB, but like, just for future (and for the record I enjoyed the hell out of this game, good work) I just think it became loaded. Because the Con was to get Carnage, and we did, then it became get rid of Red Hulk, and we did, and then we still lose.

Again, Bcb shared a wincon with Town. The only differences were that he won solo if Town won. Again, I get where y'all are coming from, but there were multiple ways to determine Bcb wasn't Town and one sure-fire way to determine he couldn't win with Town.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m laughing at all of you.

You had every reason to believe there would be conditions in the game that would prevent your win, but ignored all of them.

I really wanted to tell u I could win alone but I had a feeling the game might continue lol 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Bcb should've been lynched immediately after refusing to give his alignment name, tbh. Yall messed up more than i

thats true, but orca had just claimed purple (?????????!!!) so we had to kill him too.

but bcb had to go the next day.....but then we caught squire! so the next day :)

Always have a scum in front of you to take the lynch is the key

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.  I agreed with you.  But unless we had town (which wanted to go swag) we were never gonna win that battle.  I mean the baffling thing is, why didn't rags kill bcb (who couldn't win with town), but instead killed you that could win with town.  That sealed our fate lol. 

Ragnarok could only kill his Neighbor, who was Rack, and he could only do it once. Wasn't a good move, tbh, but it was irrelevant in the end.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Again, Bcb shared a wincon with Town. The only differences were that he won solo if Town won. Again, I get where y'all are coming from, but there were multiple ways to determine Bcb wasn't Town and one sure-fire way to determine he couldn't win with Town.

like an invest that said town and bcb didnt have compatible win conditions?

but what are the odds we could find that out!!!

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 12:14 AM, The Orca said:

Yikes, this post lol 

@theuntouchable get in here and hump my leg or this guy may jump you in line 

The song is actually in my head since I read that 

Dang you

Bcbs vote stood out. Usually he pops on late on D1 and says catch me up, who should I vote etc 

My seriousness is done

Troll mode activate 

tenor.gif?itemid=5351489

Touch will now be humping a troll 🤣🎅

On 1/29/2021 at 8:28 PM, The Orca said:

Bcb must go, tell everyone when I'm gone

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So, um, even as scum i play for town, as i said 🤣

Basketball Swish GIF by Delaware Blue Hens

• Like 1