Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no, but if it makes you feel any better, i will only quote things from the game going forward.

I already had a confession, but I suppose this will serve as an affirmation of a guilty mind.

The least you could do is apologize, for your infractions against Mafia, or even the person you deprived of potentially a coping outlet with your lawlessness.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I already had a confession, but I suppose this will serve as an affirmation of a guilty mind.

The least you could do is apologize, for your infractions against Mafia, or even the person you deprived of potentially a coping outlet with your lawlessness.

If buff has an issue, he can talk to me after the game.

i personally dont have an issue if anyone quotes my old posts.

Completely remorseless.  I am deeply concerned with the general social harm you have inflicted, even if I put aside your disregard for the potential specific harm you caused.

And I’m glad you don’t mind, but I’m afraid the rules are in place to protect us all from potential miscommunication based on projected idiosyncrasies of individuals.  And in your case, a violation of an absolute prohibition, and you still attempt to justify it.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, Forge said:

KSJ

Not sure I love the bold look in dark mode. 

So, because I guess I like wasting my time, I went through Forge's Day 1 interactions, and despite the huge number of posts, almost none were game related.  Instead it's mostly him, Malf, and squire talking about past games.

I didn't think very many of them were useful, so here's what I got that seemed at all relevant.  First, above, his first vote.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:57 PM, Forge said:

Damn, thats just cold blooded. 

This is in response to bbb voting for Malf.  Only interaction I remember seeing between them.

On 1/26/2021 at 10:01 PM, Forge said:

md4l

His second vote, after Malf made the case for MD4L.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:00 PM, gopherwrestler said:

I feel like this is avoidance of having to answer the question 

This is gopher's response to Forge shrugging off the bullet question (if you could kill 3 who would it be?).  He'll avoid answering on a similar question again later.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:04 PM, Forge said:

Squire, obviously.

One of the twins, because 😂

And md4l 

This is his answer to the above referenced question (who would you kill?).

On 1/26/2021 at 11:07 PM, gopherwrestler said:

If you had the gun and you got to kill everyone but 3 people, who would you save?

This is the followup question.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:08 PM, Malfatron said:

buff, nacho, and forge

Malf's answer to who he would save...not a good list.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:09 PM, Forge said:

Ooooooh, that's a good one. 

Malf, swoosh, touch. I have to give touch more time back before I start killing him again

Forge's save list.  Only important info, maybe, here is that he names swoosh, who isn't playing.  This and his lack of interaction tells me he may have been avoiding listing any teammates.  And Malf is not a symbiote (unless he was recruited, which seems unlikely, but still means he wasn't a symbiote when this post was made).

On 1/27/2021 at 7:05 AM, squire12 said:

Simply not surprised 

Also not surprised 

This i think warrants an explanation 

@Forge

Squire asked Forge why he chose those targets, and he peaced out of the thread for a long while.  Never answered either.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, SwAg said:

That goes double for you, Forge and Daniel.  I’ll put you in the dirt like I’m Viggo Mortensen in a McCarthy-inspired reproduction.

Here Swag singles me and Forge out about the serial comma issue.  Probably not relevant, but it's his and Swag's only remotely on topic interaction that I saw.

So, this was almost completely useless.  Forge has kept his on topic posts to a minimum and rarely interacted with his presumed teammates.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So, because I guess I like wasting my time, I went through Forge's Day 1 interactions, and despite the huge number of posts, almost none were game related.  Instead it's mostly him, Malf, and squire talking about past games.

I didn't think very many of them were useful, so here's what I got that seemed at all relevant.  First, above, his first vote.

This is in response to bbb voting for Malf.  Only interaction I remember seeing between them.

His second vote, after Malf made the case for MD4L.

This is gopher's response to Forge shrugging off the bullet question (if you could kill 3 who would it be?).  He'll avoid answering on a similar question again later.

This is his answer to the above referenced question (who would you kill?).

This is the followup question.

Malf's answer to who he would save...not a good list.

Forge's save list.  Only important info, maybe, here is that he names swoosh, who isn't playing.  This and his lack of interaction tells me he may have been avoiding listing any teammates.  And Malf is not a symbiote (unless he was recruited, which seems unlikely, but still means he wasn't a symbiote when this post was made).

Squire asked Forge why he chose those targets, and he peaced out of the thread for a long while.  Never answered either.

Here Swag singles me and Forge out about the serial comma issue.  Probably not relevant, but it's his and Swag's only remotely on topic interaction that I saw.

So, this was almost completely useless.  Forge has kept his on topic posts to a minimum and rarely interacted with his presumed teammates.

You really want to pay attention to that Swoosh part. That's important.