Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@JoshstraDaymus can you explain how your power works?

i find it strange that you can find how many reds there are (not including conversions)

it doesnt feel to me like the host would tack on that part.

can you be more clesr what you do?

3 shots. I can find out how many people are remaining in a given given faction. I used it prior to Forge getting killed at that time I was told 4. Forge dying took my count down to 3.

also, I have a nice little nuclear deterrent so that scum or Indy factions wouldn’t want to kill me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Daniel would it hurt anything if you revealed who you tried to visit n1 and n2?

maybe its explainable because a roleblock doesnt make sense.

1. would be different flavors

2. too many roleblockers likely, and the scum rb targets (md4l and counse) are obvious

I have no intention of revealing anything else.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So anything.

Did you completely skip Day 1?  Because I had my vote on gopher the entire day, repeatedly made the case for him being scum, and have continued to bring up that I had a day 1 read on him even as he's disappeared.  I don't see in what universe that can be called a soft attack.

And I don't know what universe you would think that in either.

Im not saying that you and gopher definitely scum together 

but i can picture you together as scum based on potentially trying to not softdefend and moving the pendulum the other way

i still cant wrap my head around the double move failure that you claimed

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

3 shots. I can find out how many people are remaining in a given given faction. I used it prior to Forge getting killed at that time I was told 4. Forge dying took my count down to 3.

also, I have a nice little nuclear deterrent so that scum or Indy factions wouldn’t want to kill me.

@Malfatron with this, how strong to you feel about the possibility of a conversion?