Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

To expand on that, I’ve only used it on MC alignment because I am not gonna bother on hero for hire as of now. Feasibly, I could see hero for hires having more than one,  but I don’t have evidence yet.

Someone claimed hero for hire. So that's at least 2 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

More or less the flavor and result of him being blocked and your move not going through. I think that if you're town and he's on your scum list, you push him based off of that parlayed with the other information as opposed to letting it go and chalking it up to being an interesting host flavor difference when we've been specifically told there is no flavor and the end of the night writeups are told that if we don't get a PM our move was successful.

I didn't think I was roleblocked at first, until my move failed twice, and Swag, if he's the killer, clearly still had a move.

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You should have signed up, more fun with you 

I tried, but @Blue is a big bully and wont put me in. With all this talk of mod kills the last ~12 hours or so, maybe I will get my chance.

As for now, I will keep up my loosely spectating/commentator role. I believe @ET80 has had it in the past.

• Like 3

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I tried, but @Blue is a big bully and wont put me in. With all this talk of mod kills the last ~12 hours or so, maybe I will get my chance.

As for now, I will keep up my loosely spectating/commentator role. I believe @ET80 has had it in the past.

Honestly you should ask Blue if its ok for you to take over for ET80 or one of the lurkers